“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

I haven't understood whose is the little moustache the name f the place refers too but the pizza was definitely good

Write a ReviewReviews (4,454)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We had the 4 cheese pizza and 4 cheese pizza with beef. They were both good and massive, even though we only ordered 'small' pizzas. Pizza base was thin and crispy and toppings were good but wouldn't 'rave' about it. Definitely wanted people in and out quickly - felt a bit rushed.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The waiting line was quite a surprise where you can just go ahead and make a reservation by calling them. OK, you may have to wait a bit to get seated but still beats the hassle of waiting outside in the queue. Coming from Napoli, I can not say that this was the best pizza ever, but it is one of the best in Rome. The atmosphere and decor was nice and welcoming. The service is something that you should never have any expectations for. Just be happy to be served :) Very reasonable priced and definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We stopped in for lunch right when it opened, which was a good thing, as a long line formed soon after our arrival.
The pizza was the best we've had in Rome; very thin and crispy crust, overall very light and satisfying. The house wine was excellent.
The price for our meal was surprisingly low.
The service was mediocre; the staff wasn't rude, but they certainly weren't friendly either. I almost felt like we were inconveniencing them, but then again the tourist crowds might be getting to them; it was Easter after all. But for us the trade off was worth it for the pizza!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place 8 years ago in Rome and was excited to go back on this trip. It has a great history and usually makes outstanding pizza. My pizza was great on the day we visited, my husband's was so greasy and soggy that it was almost inedible. Not thin and crisp like it's designed to be. The real reason I left with a negative experience was the shockingly poor service! (To be fair, I've NEVER written a review about service, it's not important to me, and I generally discount any review that mentions service). This, on the other hand, was outrageous. We were seated with 4 strangers (2 sets of strangers who also didn't know each other) when we arrived during their busy lunch time. I was happy to overlook the awkwardness. The waiter shouted from the end of the table to all 3 couples and we had to shout our order back, over the other 2 couples we'd never met. They do NOT come back to check on you, we had to flag him down for anything we needed (ex: glasses, silverware). He brought me the wrong pizza then argued with me when I asked him. (I ate it anyway rather than sending it back). Mine was good, my husband's pizza was awful. Then the waiter tried to overcharge us by 8 euro without bringing a written bill, when I told him that wasn't right he charged me the correct amount. I was surprised but only mildly annoyed until he tried exactly the same scam with the couple next to us (locals). That takes a lot of nerve. Honestly you can get great pizza a lot of places, I wouldn't hassle with this restaurant again. What a shame that they've fallen so far!

2  Thank emily b