“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Toowoomba
“Perfect”
Reviewed 21 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We absolutely loved our stay here! Our visit got off on the right note when we arranged Cris to collect us at the airport. He took us to the apartment after a short drive around the neighbourhood to get our bearings, pointing out places of interest and dining options. The apartment is perfectly located and the Colosseum is literally just around the corner. It is ideally placed for transport links but also close to major attractions which are a comfortable walk away. The apartment itself is beautiful -tastefully decorated, modern, clean and bright. We loved it. It was quiet and we really felt part of the neighbourhood. The breakfast supplies were appreciated as were the washing detergent and other thoughtful touches. My only suggestion would maybe be a small rubbish bin in the bedroom and bathroom but this was not an issue. Great to have English options on TV. In all a perfect place to stay - the best of our month long trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Steps up to apartment with bags but not a big deal.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
3 Nov 2014
thanks a lot for this great review i hope to see you again in rome
cris
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

CSUK2008
Willesden, London
“Great apartment...great location...great host!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Hello Everybady (Italians say Bady…we say Body)! – A private joke we had with Cristiano :-) I hope this review helps:

My wife and I stayed in Cristiano’s apartment for our 2 night (3 days) stay in Rome. I must start by saying that Cristiano is a lovely guy! He is honesty and very helpful, you couldn’t ask for any more from a host.

Prior to booking, I spent weeks researching apartments. I was drawn to this apartment because of the location, the décor and the reviews; and in particular the great comments about Cristiano!

I booked the apartment through paypal (to avoid the booking fee)…with all those lovely comments about Cristiano I was confident that I would not get ripped off and that we would not end up stranded in Rome.

As expected, our flights were delayed :-) by about 1 hour, but most importantly Cristiano was still there in the arrivals lounge holding a sign with my name on it (Piacere Cristiano!)
On the drive to the apartment Cristiano gave us a tour, pointing out places of interest; he also gave up a tour of the area surrounding the apartment and spent time showing us around the apartment. Make sure you eat at Luzzi-we ate there three different times for about 90 euros.

The apartment is 100m for the Colosseo:-) it is close. The Colosseo Metro is about 5 mins away. Everything is very close and the area feels very safe.
There is a safe in the apartment. Cristiano almost insisted that we leave our passports and important document in there and just as well we did.

Part of the reason for our visit was to go to the Rome Masters (tennis), we went the Saturday and whilst there I dropped my wallet (containing credit cards, driving license, and about 120 euros in cash) under my seat in the stadium. Fortunately, I left Cristiano’s business card in my wallet and someone from the stadium contacted Cristiano to tell him that they had found my wallet. Sunday morning Cristiano and I were due to play tennis, but instead, he took it upon himself to drive to the stadium (located in the vicinity of the Olympic village – through the road blocks and traffic – there was problem on the road that morning) and he had to persuade the person there that he was there to pick up the wallet on my behalf. I was waiting for him to turn up for tennis and was wondering why was he late…when I checked my phone I realised that he had sent me a text the night before explain that my wallet was found and that he was going to pick it up. He arrived at the apartment with my wallet…I couldn’t believe it, the money and everything was there! I gave him 50 euros, which he actually refused to take… he refused to accept it. But I am really pushy and would not accept no. He said ok just leave it on the table to pay for the cleaner. I was so happy, driving licence, credit cards and 70 euros. Thank you very much Cristiano…you are a great guy.

On the last day (Sunday) he looked after our luggage…because the apartment was booked. He gave us another tour of Rome, showed us Trastevere and dropped us off at the top of Janiculum Hill to show us the view of Rome. Cristiano left with our bags and we arranged to meet him later after our last meal at Luzzi.

We also paid for the return trip to the airport so that we could maximise our time on Rome. It is well worth the 100 euros for the return journey.

All in all; the apartment was brilliant….the location is great….and Cristiano is fabulous!

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Mattress, the apartment, the location, the host!
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 18 February 2014 for a stay in June 2013

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 27 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and standard of accomodation
Liked least: Second floor without elevator access
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Reviewed 18 September 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Reviewed 15 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$123
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing