See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

EXTREMELY RUDE STAFF. And I just arrived one hour ago.... not hopeful for the next days! I understand the lady is alone but I told the hotel I was arriving early and it was written in my reservation that I could check-in from 9 am. The shower was not working, and now it's been one hour I'm waiting for another room when there's a clean empty room in front of me and she doesn't let me stay in that one.... Awful!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 19, 2016

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Had to come as a last option due to cancellation. It's clean but very basic with tiny bathrooms and tiny space. The location is excellent next to the main train station and it's cheap. Breakfast is in a cafe across the road and only a coffee and croissant but it's really cheap to get additional bits there and it's delicious as all baked in the cafe. Not for a fancy break but does the job!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank hally33ie
Reviewed June 16, 2016

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed May 23, 2016

Booked this hotel in a package with Thomas Cook, Yes its basic and dated but then again its not expensive so what are you expecting the Ritz !!

I found the staff helpful and friendly although some times you will have to hang about to be dealt with as the reception wasn't always manned.

Breakfast is more than passable yes you have to walk round the corner to a cafe (once you have a voucher from reception) and it s coffee and a pastry.

to sum up I would happily stay at The Hotel Soggiorno Blu again its handy for the railway terminal Metro station Tramway and bus depot and not far from the city. Ideal for city visits/ breaks

Date of stay: May 2016