See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 2, 2017

I recently stayed at the Farnesina Hotel last week, and I was left with a great impression. I was in a corner room with a huge balcony overlooking the street. I recommend room 207 (beautiful view and big room). The shower was very strange, it was hard to find a good temperature, but not impossible. Breakfast was good, a wide selection of food (toast, eggs, yogurt) and of course coffee. I typically ordered a cappuccino and ate an egg with fruit. The staff was amazing, always eager to make sure that I was happy. Any cons to the hotel are greatly outweighed by the friendliness of the staff. They were amazing and always eager to help. The staff at the Hotel Farnesina is what I wished the staff at all hotels would be like. The WIFI was terrible, but I had an international plan on my phone, so I would keep that in mind.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony and view of church
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

Dirty and old rooms. They are also very small. wi-fi does not work properly, breakfast is poor and extremely low quality, well, I just don't see how they can still be open... Don't come to this place!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dávid P
Reviewed February 9, 2017

On viewing the room and asking if there was anything better to which the answer was no, we decided to leave.
The room was dirty with ingrained dirt in the carpets and velour headboards that again looked very grubby.
The room was small with no drawers to put anything in, there only being bedside tables and a table desk.
Do not book this hotel if you want a pleasant stay in Rome there are far nicer ones for less

Room Tip: Do not choose a room at this hotel
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

Very dull drab rooms outdated everything carpet was so stained did not want to walk on it. Asked a entrance for more paper for bathroom went to breakfast room pathetic. The lady making coffee put a toilet roll on our table I thought that was disgusting and totally unprofessional. No bar not allowed to take a juice from breakfast room to your room. Never again dont care if its easy for stadium the place is depressing.
The staff were pleasant but that does not make it a nice place.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2017

I have been at this hotel twice before. It's definitely a three star hotel. I called from abroad to confirm my reservations and noticed that the dates I had booked previously were erroneous. I cancelled my originally booked dates but could not rebook with new dates because by that time they were fully booked. Weeks later, once back home, I received a no-show charge for the first night of the erroneous booked dates that the hotel never cancelled following my call.
Upon calling them and questioning the matter the hotel was totally firm in their decision. No refunds allowed and when I asked them to credit the charges until my next stay within months I was told no refunds allowed and no crediting for future date.
Very poor and insensitive customer service. Have booked and stayed in different hotel..

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo