All reviews lots of lovely restaurants hotel room is old fashioned lift bed sheets air conditioning spanish steps coffee machine ham perfect location main attractions taxi maps sights
Reviewed May 6, 2017

This is a good hotel, yes the rooms are small but adequate and very clean, it is an old building but that's what you get in Rome, the staff were excellent very helpful and friendly,
Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gillian R
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very well located, but some Services were not good. The tv set did not Work properly and The wifi Service did not work at my room.
However, The employees were very nice.
Besides, if you are interested un a good and save place in Rome, this is a good option

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Boris V
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

Read the negative reviews before I left and can say after staying here that they are untrue, it is what it is a 3 star hotel, if you want the ritz then book the ritz. The hotel is situated on the 2nd floor but it is easy to find once in the building, either take the lift or follow the stairs. The hotel itself is basic but had a good enough room ( you should only be using your room for sleeping whilst in Rome) the shower is hit and miss with the temperature though. Staff are friendly and helpful and rooms are cleaned on a daily basis. The hotel is a five minute walk from the terminal and about 10-15 walk from the other attractions. I would have put a top rating on the hotel if it wasn't for the following two things, you are allowed to smoke in the hotel so it can smell of that and also we had our bedsheets changed twice and both times they had cigarette burns in them. That is the only downside to the hotel

Stayed: January 2017
2  Thank Boyfoo
InvictusHtl, Direttore at Hotel Invictus, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Dear Customer,
Thanks for the nice review and especially sincere, and as she has noticed is not always so.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience of the sheets and of smoking, unfortunately not all customers abide by the rules of no smoking.

Again thank you and send you a big hug from all the staff of Hotel Invictus

Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not central to the main attractions of rome. The bed in our double room was two singel beds pushed together. The staff were friendly and helpful but the breakfast on offer in the mornings was a bit disappointing. No kettle in the room and the shower was terrible. Switching from boiling to freezing every 30 seconds. Will not be coming back.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear customer,
Not all guests at the hotel can have the same opinion, in fact sufficient to see the review before it to understand what I mean, the phrase on our position makes me smile, because I can not believe what I read, "far from the center" .... I can understand that it is not satisfied with the hotel, but to say that we are far from the center does not reflect reality.
However we always like to receive a review, so that all customers can properly evaluate what type of reviews to rely.

Thanks so much

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

So, you may read bad reviews on this place.. but I think they are really harsh! If you pay cheap rates don't expect the Ritz. Our room was clean and adequate, which is all you need as we were there on a 3 day trip to Rome not to hang out in the room. Breakfast is continental: cereals, eggs, cheese, ham, croissants, cake, yogurts, rolls, jams, butter, tea, coffee and juice! all very nice we thought for the price! Service was lovely too from reception and restaurant.

When you find the hotel, it is literally a door on the street... no fancy doorway but the hotel is the 4th floor so the hotel is not the whole building.. you go into the doorway and up an old lift (something out of Downton Abbey which I thought was quite fun) others had described it to be medieval.. a little of an exaggeration I feel. It's an old lift! -see pics! You go up the lift to the 2nd floor to reception, and breakfast is 7:30-9:30 on this floor too. The restaurant only has 4 tables in, but you can order breakfast to your room which is what we done one morning and it was lovely! Only thing I would say is the shower in the room was a little temperamental it went hot to cold randomly .. but you just get the nack of it pronto and it's then ok.

Metro station a 10 min walk... Spanish steps about 20 mins. Lots of lovely restaurants and bars close by... literally round the corner. We had an outstanding meal in the restaurant round the corner called Fuocolento, main meal, dessert and 2 glasses of wine for €36!! Food and service was amazing. We bought some lovely wine (€7 each) and fresh cakes (€1.50 each) from the shop directly opposite the hotel "Prelibetezze" worth a visit!

Would defiantly recommend this hotel and would stay again! If you are easily offended by slightly dated decor & am old elevator, this is not the place for you.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Shonni195

Dear customer,
Reading his review me my heart, finally a review that reflects 100% reality.
We're so glad you have found good in our Hotel and we hope to have you back our guest in the future.

A warm greetings from all of us at Hotel Invictus