All reviewscornelia stopsubway stationhotel is excellentvaticaneuropizzeria
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights in May 2017. It is close to the metro making it easy to get around the city. Hotel staff very helpful and friendly. Loved that all towels were fresh each day. Room was very small and in need of a re furbish. Breakfast plentiful. All in all a good place for visiting Rome.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Clubhouser, Responsabile reception at C-Hotels Club House, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

we thank You for the time spent to write about your experience in our Hotel.
The review of our Guests are very important for us in order to improve our quality standard and to understand if our job meet the satisfaction of our Clients.
Hoping to welcoming You again in our Hotel, the Management and all the Staff remain,

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel first week of May. I visited my mom (who has Alzheimer's disease) who lives in Rome, but I wanted her to stay with me at the hotel so I reserved for 2 people. The front desk guy won't let my mother in because she did not have her passport with her (mind you she is a resident there that's why she doesn't carry her passport around). My brother (who is also an Italian resident ) was trying to explain the situation but the front desk guy even threatened to call the police. I wanted to walk out of there but my booking was non refundable. I just dropped off my baggage in my room ( nobody will help you or point you which way to go) and we went out somewhere while my sister in law got my mom's passport at home. Hotel carpet needs shampooing. Breakfast is good. But won't stay here ever again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vivian_GS

Reviewed April 10, 2017

the hotel is only 7 minutes by metro from termini station you need get off cornelia stop. From there is 100 meters away. The place is so nice to stay as there is no noise, feel safe and the staff behaviour is excellent. the breakfast is full american . the rooms is normal size , the furniture is quite new . The cleaner of hotel is excellent.

Room Tip: club house roma is a wonderful hotel near vatican place
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Clubhouser, Responsabile reception at C-Hotels Club House, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Just a few stops on the metro from the Centre of Rome and you are in a quiet neighbourhood. The hotel was clean, room size was adequate, not small like others have reviewed. We stayed with our 10 month old daughter & she felt right at home.
The breakfast was more than ample & gave us a great start for sightseeing all day. The staff went out of their way to look after us every time. Great hotel, will stay again next time we are in Rome.

Room Tip: Ask for a superior double room for extra save.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed April 9, 2017

I stayed in this nice little hotel last December with a group of 44 high school students. The staff could not have been more helpful, patient and kind, particularly as we arrived very late after a delay during our journey from Australia. The rooms were comfortable, though small, but the beds were good and the place spotless. The boys loved the very extensive breakfast buffet and were able to fill up before our very busy days - a great plus when travelling with teenagers! Thank you for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business