“Beautiful!”
other travellers have booked this property
the terrace
the living room the bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
the bedroom
the balcony outside the bedroom
the kitchen
view of Ara Pacis
the living room
tiber view from the terrace
the entrance
view from the terrace
the double bedroom
the bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

hiviolet0...
Alpine, California
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed October 17, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for 3 days before our cruise. He wanted a place with a river view and this one was fantastico! It was fun sitting on the balcony and watching the traffic. It was very quiet inside despite all the noise outside. It's quite spacious. 2 TV's but don't expect any English speaking, HDTV or premium channels. No BBC or CNN. Oh well! There's a little grocery store behind the building on Piazza Nicosia that had everything we needed. There are a couple restaurants there as well. We had some pizza at Sugo2 which was pretty good. There isn't much shopping in this area but just a couple blocks behind and also on Via Tomacelli, there is plenty to see. It is approx. half a mile walk to Spanish Steps going up Via Tomacelli to Via Condotti. There is an elevator. The apt is on the 4th floor.

Reviewed October 14, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

wanderer5...
Glasgow
“Perfect location”
Reviewed September 15, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

This was our first visit to Rome and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Tiber View apartment. The location could not be better! Easy walking distance to Piazza Navona, Piazza Popolo, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and the Pantheon. A slightly longer (but managable for most) walk to the Vatican as well.
The apartment is surrounded by lovely little coffee shops, bakers, butchers, a convenience store and many shops and restaurants - everything you would hope for - and it has a lovely local feel slightly away from the main tourist trails.
The living and sleeping area is spacious and felt light and airy. Although we loved to throw all the windows and doors open to get a lovely breeze during the day the air conditioning was very welcome, especially at night. The bathroom is smartly decorated and clean. The kitchen is bijou and probably not suitable for preparing a full meal as it has no oven, however for breakfast, snacks and lunches it's absolutely fine.
Although not perfect down to every detail (some of the fitting were a little past their best, the shower leaked a little, the throws need renewed....) we found this to be a very comfortable apartment where the good points far outweighed any little negatives. It wouldn't take much to bring this apartment to a full 5/5 and perhaps the owners will take this on board.
Little warning for some travellers - there are a number of stairs into the apartment and although there is a lift it is an old fashioned one so if someone doesn't shut the door properly you cannot call the lift and might be in for a hefty climb! Fine for the fit and healthy but others be wary. There are two sofa-beds in the livingroom however there is no door between the livingroom and the main bedroom so this arrangement might not suit everyone. It was also fairly noisy (it is very central and on a main road) which might upset some but didn't bother us at all - we slept like logs in the comfy bed!
If you decide to book wander up to the Burghesi Gardens just off Popolo - fabulous for watching the world go by with a coffee and a cake! Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, location, location!
Liked least: With a little TLC it could be perfect
Your age range 25-34
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
PKJ1015
Portland, Oregon
“Ants and bats/birds in chimney. Very disappointing.”
Reviewed September 3, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We paid $524 Euros for 3 nights and it was an annoying experience. Here is the letter I wrote to the owners on 8/24/ 2014. It is now 10 days later and I have had no reply. Very disappointing experience.

Hello

I want to tell you about our stay. We also own rental property in America, and if one of our tenants had the problems we have experienced, we would like to know. I do not think you actually live in this place, so you would not know the problems.

We arrived about half an hour early and could not find # 10 marked anywhere. The lady in the Bulgarian Embassy helped. Then we had to go to #3 to get the porter to get into the lobby. So we waited for your representative and nothing happened. Then the nice porter came back, and said something about police and let us in. His English is as bad as my Italian, but he tried.

The poor maid was not ready (by now it really was 4:30) and she broke a glass in her hurrying. Again, she is a very nice person who called her husband who spoke English, to explain how to leave the keys securely and where the garbage was.

We went to the market,got some bread and vegetables, and settled in for the night, since we were exhausted from the wedding.

In the night we heard the noises from the chimney. I think you have bats there--or birds. Something makes flapping noises and knocks soot on the floor. Disconcerting.

When we woke up, we discovered the ants in the packages of bread and rolls we had put on the counter. Small, brown ants all over! In America, we cal them sugar ants. And not one sharp knife to cut with anyway,

Then, when we used the bathroom and , because there is no holder, we accidentally knocked the toilet paper into the toilet!, And there was no other roll.

The location, is perfect, the decor is great, and the linens are lovely. This could be a fabulous vacation rental, but the problems are many. I think the problems could be solved with a little attention. Perhaps you could spend a night yourselves and look with "tenant eyes" at the experience.

I had looked forward to writing a good review on TripAdvisor, but will post no review now.

I am not asking for a refund. As I said, if this were my place, I would like to know about the problems.

Rome is beautiful, and we enjoyed your balcony. I also enjoyed talking to Laura. I would like to recommend you,but it would not be honest.

Patricia & Ward Jones

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view
Liked least: The bat?bird?in the chimney and the ants
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Wright333...
florida
“I was stolen”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Terrible experience!
We had rented this apartment for three nights. The location is interesting, not too close to Piazza Navona nor too close to Spanish Steps.
Anyway, the important and most terrible part is that having left at midday, when we returned to the apartment at dawn., we were stolen, that is credit cards from my wife, various documents, clothes, and almost all the money we intended to use in our vacations.
What is imposible to understand is that the door was opened with a key although it is supposed to have a sealed double combination.
We called the owner Who was supposed to have returned from vacations that midday .
She offered to change the combination that same afternoon, and did so. We didnt leave at that moment as we were leaving to other part of Italy.
A whole disaster and, as I am used to write about my trips, unfortunately this time I must warn about this apartment as it has no security at all, although the apartment is beautiful, but I found it extremely dangerous.
After this incident and talking with the owner she told me that there have been some incidents in the building.
Beware of this

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked least: Security inexisting
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Kimetic
Summit, New Jersey
“Nice location, great views”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We stayed at Tiber View for 3 nights at the end of June, with our 2 pre-teen kids. Apartment was perfect for 4 people. Kids slept on 2 very comfortable sofa beds in the living room and our queen size bed was very comfortable as well. Apartment was light and airy and the building was clean. Location was also great, walking distance to Spanish steps, Pantheon, p. Navona, and the Vatican. It was a bit far from the metro, about a 10-15 min walk, if you plan to walk with luggage. Kitchen and bathroom are a bit small, but nice and functional. We didn't cook at all since there are so many great restaurants around. There is a small market 1/2 block from the back entrance of the building, which was very convemient.
Laura was great. She arranged a taxi pick up for us at the airport and let us check in at 8:30 am since we came on a trans-atlantic flight.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: View of the river,; comfortable bed
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
TEMK
Woodside, California
“contemporary spacious apartment at great location”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We enjoyed staying at this great apartment. It was very spacious, newly remodeled. Kitchen is not for serious cooking but enough to have breakfast. It is spacious and really a nice location to walk to Spanish steps, Emanuel monument, very close to Pantheon, Piazza Novella, Vatican city. Within a block, there are super market, salameria, numerous restaurants. When I booked this place and even after I paid in full, I did not have any contact number or contact person so I was really nervous about my booking. I got Laura's contact from Trip Advisor and then Laura has been very responsible communicating everything. This is not the place for kids, and somewhat noisy with traffic. We will go back again.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing