Hotel Raffaello(Rome)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
US$99
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$193
US$152
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Hotel Colosseum(Rome)
US$123
US$89
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$117
US$103
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$126
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$304
US$257
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 12, 2014

I went to Rome to do a market research, my flights & accommodation was paid for. On first glimpse, the hotel looked amazing, hidden in a little street off the main road. When you check in you have to swap your passport for your hotel room key, I was by myself and this had never happened to me before so I was a bit curious.
I went into the room to check out what it was like, the room was small, the bed was big, the shutters didn't really work. I had to go out for a bit so swapped the room key for my passport again, I went out and came back at about 11pm, where the guy on the front desk had swapped. ONCE AGAIN we swapped passport for hotel room keys. I went to the room for a shower, I have NEVER seen a hotel bathroom look so dingey and run down before. The radiator had rust on it, with pieces of the radiator peeling off, the shower wasnt big enough for me to turn around in& not injure myself whilst doing so (and im a size 8). the water pressure was rubbish, i couldn't figure out the tap, it was either warm and hardly any coming out, or freezing cold and it being a downpour. No towels where provided! The toiletrys provided were poxy, it was like they had brought LINKS shower gel & put it into their own little plastic bottles. The toilet hardly flushed.
The floor got soaked from the shower because of how rubbish the bathroom was.

The bed was comfy but the duvet didnt keep me warm & was rather hard and crispy. There was only one plug in the bedroom so whilst i couldnt sleep it was either charge phone to facetime my mum or watch tv. Ended up charging my phone in the bathroom!! which is dangerous. The wifi didnt work either.

So after eventually falling asleep, I woke up, swapped passports with the guy on the front desk (which I admit I didnt check to see if it was mine, because thats his job). I left the hotel, got to the airport, went through security, all I had left to do was go through Passport Patrol and get on my plane home.

So I rushed to the passport patrol because i thought i was going to miss my plane, only to notice THE HOTEL HAD GIVEN ME THE WRONG PASSPORT.

that was it, I was stranded in the airport with a 60 year old man called Colin's passport.

I called the people who sent me out there and they got me a cab back to the town center where I waited for my passport to turn up...
It took ages!!

Eventually, the Lady called the man and said my mum said if my passport doesnt turn up with in half an hour to go to the police.... it turned up in 25 mins!

Room Tip: do not sleep here hahaha
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Buttercupxx
Reviewed September 11, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights in spetember 2014 and although the hote is basic, it has everything you need. Yes breakfast is very basic and it's true that there wasn't enough however the location of the hotel, the cost and the friendlyness the staff, I feel I weigh that negative. When you're in Rome it's about the sites anyway, you spent very little time in the hotel. Take it for what it is, dont expect amazing food because you wont get it, however the staff are really helpful, the location is superb, don't let it ruin your trip

7  Thank Freddy B
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We chose this hotel on convenience and reasonable price. We really enjoyed our stay here. Staff were fantastic. Rooms are fairly small but clean and adequate. This was our first trip to Europe and this was a lovely welcome. However,... If you have mobility difficulties you might find it hard as there are steps at the entrance and some rooms are on "half floors" which mean steps again. This didn't worry us though. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: If you find stairs difficult ask for room on lift level
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle C
Tiziana Z, Direttore at Hotel Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Thank you very much for your words. Hope to welcome again!!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Great location 200m. from Spanish Steps. The hotel itself is not great but it can be a very good compromise if the price is right, say about Euro 50-70. Rooms are poor but clean. Everything in fact must correspond to the price.

Room Tip: Hotel is upstairs. Choose reception-level rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thanks a lot for spending your time in writing comments . Hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Like all European value hotels it really depends on the room you get. Ours was great. The only quirk was the elevator stops on half floors meaning that you had to carry luggage down a half flight of stairs. Also elevator was small.

Room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was fine. Very convenient to metro, Spanish Steps and Trevi fountain. Front desk people were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Tiziana Z, Direttore at Hotel Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Guest,
thanks a lot for your words. We know that our lift is small this is due to the fact our hotel is inside an ancient building situated in the heart of Rome so you can imagine that lift has been added many years later than construction...