All reviews business area business trip small problem metro stop tv channels free wifi breakfast included nice hotel nice bathroom walking distance comfortable rooms pleasant stay public transportation palasport accor roma taxis
Reviewed May 24, 2017

First of all, the location of the hotel to the nearest Metro stop is not as close as it may seem on the map. That's obviously not a fault of the hotel. Google maps sends you walking unnecessary long to reach it at the first trial. The staff was friendly to explain shorter route to the metro afterwards, though you count with 15 mins walk approx. The area is nice, but the hotel is clearly more for car visitors and business clients for companies around. The room was small but very nice and clean. At the begining we didn't get 2 sets of towels. We got them the day after then. The most disappointing thing was the breakfast. Even 1 hour before breakfast closure you had litteraly nothing to eat, not that even the full selection was great. There was some manager running around but bringing nothing, nor the staff. The tables were cleaned very slowly and the food you could get (if you managed) was very average. We even skipped one breakfast for a bistro close to the metro stop. Wifi is free and working well, although I don't get why you need a wifi code for each device and each 24 hours in 2017. A bit outdated.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
IBIS STYLES R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Roma Eur, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Dear Madame Marian,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Roma Eur. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Piera Carboni.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Easy to find by car but don't know for ppl without one. Friendly staff and handy. We had some electricity interruptions the first day but no more later. Good breakfast. The only thing i couldn't understand was that curtain we had on both sides of our room. I understand the window side but why in front of the door. See the pictures.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
IBIS STYLES R, Staff Ibis Styles Roma Eur at Ibis Styles Roma Eur, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Dear guest,
thank you for your kind comments about our hotel.
We hope you enjoyed the stay here with all of us.
Hope to see you again.
Best regards,
Staff Ibis Styles Roma Eur

Reviewed April 24, 2017

Rude staff, also didn't care about customer. I booked room with king bed and when arrived there found it's double (even not queen). When I complained at reception, the guy answered me it's the bed that can sleep 2 body on that and they don't have any extra room to change my room (I checked the site and found they had plenty of empty room) and if I'm not satisfy can cancel it (at 11:30 pm). Also they supposed to have air-conditioned but when I asked they said it's only heater now and the cooler system is off. We had to open the window for whole night and noise was too annoying.

Room Tip: Not friendly staff
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank peymanmi
IBIS STYLES R, General Manager at Ibis Styles Roma Eur, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Dear guest,

The Staff

Reviewed April 15, 2017

This has been by far the worst 4-star hotel that I've ever stayed in. I booked a room at the start of March and my credit card was immediately charged for the total amount of the stay. Two and a half weeks later, at 10pm on the day before the check-in, I received an email stating that my reservation had been cancelled! I called the hotel a couple of times late in the evening and early in the morning, as well as my credit card provider. The hotel receptionist told me that I could either pay with another credit card (I didn't have another one) or show up at the hotel before 5pm to pay for the reservation. This was extremely stressful and disruptive and made me waste half a day of my holidays to deal with this issue.

Regarding the stay itself, it left much to be desired. For instance, the desks and chair in the bedroom were completely covered in dust. Amenities like shampoos, etc. were never replenished during my 3-day stay. In the breakfast room, when certain items like fruit salad ran out, the staff would not replenish them in a timely manner or at all. Plus, the quality of the food was mediocre.

On a positive note, the room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. Getting from the hotel to the city centre was not as bad as I had initially envisaged.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paula R
IBIS STYLES R, Manager at Ibis Styles Roma Eur, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Dear Paula,

You picked-u a Pre-payed rate, that's why the payment was made at the booking timw.

The Staff

Reviewed March 23, 2017

Booked for one night; good breakfast with much variety, comfy bed, clean room/bathroom, efficient room service, overall clean and comfortable environment with helpful staff. Located 15 mins walk from metro with easy access to city. The area felt safe.
The main downside was no tea and coffe provided in room. You had to go to lobby/communal area which is not convenient when relaxing in your room.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
IBIS STYLES R, Staff Ibis Styles Roma Eur at Ibis Styles Roma Eur, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

we are glad to see that your stay has been good and we are sorry for the drawback of the communal coffee station.
However we hope to see you again soon.
Best regards,