- Clean enough - yes;
- Well enough kept - yes;
- Comfortable enough - yes;
- Good enough breakfast - yes;
- Occasionally noicier than desired - yes;
- Somewhat slow elevator - yes
Overall, a good enough value for the price. But the staff - absolutely priceless!
We interacted, for a variety of reasons, with a number of employees of the Hotel during our stay, and were without exception met with what could only be understand as an honest interest in providing genuinely good service. And they were delightfully successful in so doing. That aspect of Grand Hotel del Gianicolo in general, and the front desk in particular, is what represents excellence and secured our decision to return. In the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the wonderful Gianicolo hill above the historic centre. Rooms elegantly furnished and equipped with every modern comfort. Garage, mini-bar, private safes, air-conditioner, tvsat, direct line, wi-fi, bathrooms with shower/Jacuzzi and hairdryer. An abundant buffet served inside or in the garden so that guests can enjoy the crisp morning air. Luxuriant gardens, the swimming pool, and the interiors are designed to offer the best in terms of hospitality and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hotel del Gianicolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Rome