All reviewstoilet rollfresh rollsrestaurants barsclose to termini train stationgreat holidaycontinental stylestaff at receptionwatch tvitalian hotelsvery nice hotelcold meatstravel agentaverage hotellocation is excellenttrevi fountainaround the cornerpublic transport
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Let's start with the nice things about the hotel. The location - 2 min from Termini station; very friendly staff, ready to help you at any time. But this is all.
The lobby looks nice and clean and you can expect the same for the rest of the hotel, but it is not.
The room was tiny and when I say tiny I mean tiny. The distance between the bed and the walls is literally 1 foot, I'm not kidding. For two people is kind of hard to move around . There's no dresser, no place for luggage, no fridge, no hangers. Only one fake desk and chair that weren't helpful at all and make the room smaller.
The breakfast was joke, vending machine coffee (come on, we are in Italy), very poor choice of food - cheese, ham and salami, croissants, tomatoes and cucumbers, peaches and yogurt.
The only place for smoke was in front of the hotel, next to the main entrance with full ashtray all the time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mira Y
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Don’t waste your money. The only good factor for this hotel is the proximity to the Termini Station. If you want to see any sights or go into the main centre of Rome, please be aware it is further than you think! 25 mins each way (ish) if you’re doing this x4 times a day, on top of walking around the attractions/monuments it can be a bit deflating. The Termini area is grotty, graffiti, rubbish, homeless, dirty. Nothing around really, I didn’t see any nice restaurants, bars or anything.

The hotel lobby is beautiful and It did make me think all the bad reviews were lies. That was until we checked in to our room. Oh my goodness. I’ve stayed in 3 and 4* hotels before and I wouldn’t even say this would hit a 3, maybe a 2 at a push.

There is mould on the bathroom tiles, a short black hair in the bath (which we hadn’t used), rusty bathroom sink taps, the room smelt like cigarettes. My skin was itching after a lay on the bed which was rock hard and so thin! We didn’t even unpack because I felt that my clothes would get dirty (and I’m no snob)

I ignored all the bad reviews thinking ‘’you always get some bad reviews’’ please believe them as they are so true, and I could have saved myself £70! The trip was for my partners birthday, and I really regretted booking this he was disappointed too which was upsetting.

We ended up checking out pretty much straight away – no refund obviously. I wasn’t too fussed as I just wanted to start to enjoy my holiday! We changed to the ‘’BDB Luxury Suites Hotel’’ 2 min walk from the Piazza Navona. So close to everything, even the Vatican City was only a 15 minute walk. A lovely, clean, modern, fresh, hotel! We had a massive mood change towards the holiday, and I’m so glad we moved!

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank Laura B
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Good clean hotel. They serve breakfast only but lot of restaurants near by. Very close to terminal (train, buses, taxi). Friendly staff. Its near to via nazionale with many stores. By foot is around 30-40 from colosseo and fontana di trevi

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NicolasD2044
Reviewed August 18, 2017

We stayed for 4 nights in beginning of August, room and bathroom were impeccably clean, WIFI and AC in the room great, bed comfortable, staff kind and ready to help and give information (*knowledge of their english satisfying), breakfast great, lots of to choose from. Connection to city and Vatican excellent, because Termini station is less then 1 minute away, just around the corner, and we also walked through the city and back every day, beacuse it is not far and it's a nice neighborhood. Overall I would recommend this place very much and stay here again if I was ever back in Rome.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sanja V
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

It was above average hotel nice decorated rooms but small, and very friendly and helpful staff although the breakfast was kind of poor and needs some improvement. The only downfall of this hotel is the shower the water constantly droping from hot to crystal cold and then the opposite in matter of seconds leaving you unable to take a proper bath I hope that kind of issue that will be resolved in the future..
If you ignore that little issue we had a great time and I would recommend this hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple