All reviewstermini stationon arrivalwould stay here againclean roomsrecommend this hotelthe hotel staffsightseeingvatican
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

The very only filter I have is wifi on the room. When I complained at the reception that wifi didnt work, the solution given was to use the common area of the hotel. Still here 4 more nights to go awaiting for a solution. Room number 503.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Hotelouisiana, Direttore at Hotel Louisiana, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2015

We are very sorry for inconveniet about wi-fi , but maybe you have forget to explain something else.
You have had room number 503 just one night, around at 10pm you have informed the reception about this problem, the receptionist tried to help you in those time (late evening!!!!!) giving to you some alternative,also telling you that we were checking the line. The following morning, we have changed room and we have also resolved the problem. We try to help everytime our customer, now we working to strengthen the lines wi-fi to avoid these disagreeable drawbacks.
The Management.

Reviewed October 24, 2014 via mobile

When I arrived at the hotel it looked like they were renivating all the building, but inside it was actually pretty nice and very clean. The receptionist Barbara was very friendly, so I also made a friend in Rome. The breakfast, although mot very varied was open buffet. The staff overall had a great attitude and gave us advice and recommandations regarding local restaurants and markets. Great experience! They had just a small problem, the water had low pressure, but overall was not such a big deal. Thumbs up for this hotel, I would definitely come here again!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2014

Location great, hotel fine, but until the air conditioning is fixed, avoid it.
Stayed here 4 nights in early October 14, a/c lame and smelled. But we had room 506 so window opened on courtyard. Oct night cool and court yard quiet so worked out well.
Rebooked last night. AC still broken but 506 not available and rest of rooms open onto street. Close windows and be too hot to sleep or open windows and noise is amazingly loud. Bad choices for 100 euros. Avoid until written guarantee that a/c is replaced. They only have a few rooms so might be long time before they spend that money. Several hotels share building. Weird setup.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Curtis O
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I have been in this hotel twice and I had a wonderful time. All the rooms have been renovated recently and the breakfast room too. My room was very clean, wide and bright. The staff was very friendly. I really recommend it to everyone

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Julia J
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I stayed here at the end of Feb this year. This hotel was perfect for me and my partner, the rooms are quite small but it didn't matter because we only slept there! It was very clean, the shower was very hot and powerful as well.

The breakfast was good with a choice of croissants, cereal, ham, cheese, yogurts. Juice, tea and coffee. Italian coffee is amazing!!

The staff were very friendly as well :)

The hotel is in a great location, its about 15 minute walk to the Trevi fountain and then the Colosseum is not much further. We walked all the way to the Vatican city which was not really that far. Everything is within walking distance!

Overall this hotel is amazing for the price we paid, think I paid like £40 for the 3 nights! Would defo stay there again :D

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple