All reviewstermini stationon arrivalwould stay here againclean roomsrecommend this hotelthe hotel stafftwinsightseeingvatican
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was awesome. Rented a spacious studio with a king bed and a twin bed, small well-stocked kitchen, dining area, nice bathroom, and a very nice porch and swimming pool! Was there from the 3 to the 24th. Costa Rica's best kept secret. Gated and private parking.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

The Hotel Louisiana is a small intimately run hotel it was the perfect place for rest our weary bones while in Roma. Great location, convenient to transport and you could walk to all major sites. Adequate comfortable rooms and most important to us -- VERY CLEAN! Staff was always smiling and helpful. Only problem was almost no hot water in the shower. Lol. But proved helpful to wake up in the morning! For 5 euro they provide a simple but tasty breakfast every morning and be warned you might have to wait a moment or two for the elevator. It's very safe but for only 2 people with minimal luggage at a time. If overloaded it won't move! Lol lol. All this just added to its charm. Due to location, etc I felt like a 'local'. Would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to stay there again someday!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
HoteLouisiana, Direttore at Hotel Louisiana, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2017

Good evening Francis Y,
We appreciate Your kind words about Your stay.
Our guests' happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority, and we are therefore sincerely sorry that we didn't learn Your issue with the shower.

Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

I had no chance, I couldn't find any 3/4 stars hotel nearby, so I decided to try this 2 stars. I knew I had no chance to get rest. but I was wrong ! Nice rooms, cleaned and cozy. Kind people and h24 front desk service.
Super cheap price, I though the hotel was wrong when I had to pay since they asked me few bucks for a room and breakfast. But they say that it was their price ! I would definitely come back.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Good evening Marco R,
We appreciate Your kind words about Your stay.
Our guests' happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

This is a small little hotel. We stayed for 2 nights and we were only there to sleep. Way too much to do in rome.

Location : It is close to the termini station and buses. Really convenient if you're planning to take public transportation but you can also walk to do sightseeing. It's far from the Vatican 1 hour walk.We had a tour planned in the morning we took a 16 eur cab. Aside from that felt safe walking even at night. A lot of little restaurants close by.

Room: We took the superior double room with breakfast. It's a cute average room. Really clean with a safe. The water pressure in the shower is not that great but it's not a big deal. Not a lot of amenities dont forget yours.You have access to free wifi but there s no phone. I open the window at night because i couldn't make the ac work and I didn't feel like getting help from the front desk since there s no phone to call them.

Breakfast: Fresh patries cold cut meat yogurts cheese fruits coffee and juices. Good way to start our day since we always left around 8am and were back for 1 am.

The staff is really friendly. They don't speak English fluently but we manage to understand each other. There s also a little terrasse if you want to smoke or eat outside it's really nice we went before bed since one of us smoke.

If you're looking for a budget friendly hotel. It's nice. I recommend.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Good evening Sheryle555,
We appreciate Your kind words about Your stay.
Our guests' happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority, we are therefore very sorry to learn only after You left the issue You had with the AC, we do not have any phone in the rooms because only three, four and five stars Hotel have phones in the rooms, but if we had known we would have certainly fix Your problem.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Alex is the friendliest person I ever met, helped us feel very comfortable, he was like a family friend, he has the biggest heart and it shows he loves his job giving great service. Letizia is very nice person and Nadia was the friendliest waitress in the morning for breakfast.
I never got a chance to meet Giulia but I am sure everyone is just great.

Love this place will be back when I return to Rome again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Hotelouisiana, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Louisiana, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

Dear MontrealSun we love to hear such things from our guests, we love our job and it is so satisfying when our guest enjoy their stay. it was really a pleasure to have you here.
We really hope to see you soon again.
Best whishes