See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 25, 2018

This has been the worst hotel experience i have ever had.
The hotel is dirty and the beds are so old, that you feel the iron springs in your back, when you you lay on the bed. The walls between rooms seem to be so thin that it is no problem to join a conversation of people who are 4 rooms down the hall.
The serve in the morning something that they call breakfast. But the moment we arrived, we saw immediately how dirty everything was, so we opted for one of the many great coffee places in Rome.
If you consider to book this hotel, please think twice. This place should be closed.

Room tip: Do not go there
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johanwarsaw
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

I booked there because the hotel is located very close to the meeting location so that I could use my time to prepare and avoid transfer during rush hour.
My choice couldn't be worse.
The overall aspect of the building is depressing. Because of lack of renovations and cheap furniture.
The temperature was too high, but this happens often in hotels.
Breakfast room is unpleasant and the food offering poor.
I must admit that everything was working (tv, hair dryer, frigo, lights, warm water...) and I had an impression of cleanliness and staff courteous, nevertheless I rate terrible because the overall experience is negative.
The hotel doesn't deserve 3 stars.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2017

We stayed here for one night while working around the corner. Had I read a review of it beforehand I would have suggested the client book us somewhere else. It was horrible. Sheets and room stank of stale tobacco, no duvets, thin blanket on the bed,heating didnt work, lumpy mattress, bathroom was dirty with broken soap dish and shower handle. It was actually a hostel ,not a hotel and the star rating of any sort is a fiction of someone's vivid imagination. The best bit about it was the dinner and lunch we had next door. But the breakfast was disgusting, stale pastry, plastic ham, silver of greasy cheese. On the positive side the whole experience was so grim that we all got up early and had a good walk around central Rome before our flight. I really wou;don't recommend anyone staying here EVER.

Room tip: We had 6 rooms between us. They were all equally horrible
Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank theresagiffard
Reviewed September 28, 2016

This is the dirtiest hotel I have stayed in for as long as I can remember.
It was so dirty that we made it into a game: as it is called by the same name as the great film studios we played the game that all the rooms had been done by a brilliant film-designer. All the dirt was false - just for cinematic effect. The filthy toilet, the dead flowers, the sticky carpet, the mouldy fridge, the rusty taps, (even the terrible apartment building on the other side of the street!) etc ...the constantly changing people at the desk ...all were choices made by a designer. We laughed until we ached... because having fun diverted us from this horrid grim place.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LonChaney2015
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed here last week for a 4 night break in Rome. we saw the reviews but thought it was the cheapest place we could find for the area we wanted which was near the metro. The location was ideal for us, a 5 min walk round the corner to the metro which took you straight to the centre and other places to eat. (20 mins on the metro to get to fountain de trevi)
The room itself was laughable it was that bad!! The beds were comfy but they were two single beds which we pushed together and were at different heights, the furniture was all tatty and falling apart, the bathroom door handle was broke, the toilet seat broke, 2 lights in the bathroom broke, and the shower head and taps were all rusty! the shower itself had plastic doors and had a little bath for your feet as it blocked easily! at least we had working air con and clean towels everyday!
Breakfast- we ate once as you couldn't even call it that! Was funny!
The good parts of here are that the staff were friendly it was clean enough and an ideal spot it your not too bothered about staying just outside the centre.
wouldn't recommend to anyone and wouldn't stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple