All reviews around the corner croissants perfect location walking distance top floor trastevere neighborhood
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

My perfect partner booked this trip as a surprise for my birthday, on arrival greeted by the lovely host and very quickly showed to our room, although fairly compact it had everything we needed, cute quaint and very clean. Although I have to say the shower took some double jointedness lol. If I had to put a negative it would be no hot drink facilities either in the room or hotel ( but that's really something and nothing) . Location was superb, close enough to walk to everything but also quite when darkness falls. Trastavere ! Has to be said is THE best place to stay in Rome we both loved it x

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

1. Two leaks from roof due to heavy rain (right above the bed)
2. Shower cubicle was unclean & clogged : spent 10mn cleaning before showering
3. Reception closed after 20:00. Not a nice feeling on arrival
4. Room and decor were very average. Nothing superior about the room.
5. Wifi not working on high floor
6. Poor sound proofing in room 30. Could hear reception from top floor.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adrien D
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Unfortunately, I can not attach photos, I found 8 woman hair in the blanket, a clear sign of poor cleanliness. In the morning the receptionist swore he had checked the room. He will probably have to change his glasses soon. I will submit my complaint to the competent authorities. The only real asset of the property is the location, otherwise it is not worth the price you pay for. I also asked to speak to the owner who was well looked after to call me as I asked but I am mostly sure that I will see his reply here.

Stayed: April 2017
4  Thank stefano01000
Reviewed March 29, 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights. We arrived late the first night (like 11pm-ish). As noted in the confirmation email, there was a code to get into the hotel (b/c they close at 8pm) and an envelope with our name on it waiting for us on the counter. We had no problems getting in and getting to our room. The next morning we checked in and began our stay. They don't have food or breakfast on site, but you can pay 4 euros and be sent to a cute little cafe nearby for coffee, a croissant and OJ. Plus there are many other places to eat around that area. It's a great location, all the major sites are walk-able, the staff were all very friendly and helpful and it's clean. The only issue I had with it was that the WiFi was not very good. Other than that, would definitely recommend it as it's a cute area and not in a super tourist zone, which we prefer.

Room Tip: We had room 30 which had a nice balcony
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Hidden gem, maybe we got lucky with one of the MODERN/NEW side, but we were completely surprised with how perfect it was for our needs. The hotel on the whole is not modern - very small and tucked away into the side streets.
:: Clean, new room
:: Great shower/water pressure with HOT water fast.
:: Most comfortable bed in Italy & Sicily in 3 different trips (THANK YOU!!!) - maybe they upgraded since some of the negative comments? It was the only bed in 2 weeks that didn't creak, squeak, and sag. Felt more like a firm memory foam of sorts. Very nice.
:: Very nice at reception & departure.
:: Amazing location in Trastevere - we normally stay in an apartment but loved this option for a short-term stay.
:: They connect with an airport taxi that is 45 Euro (we paid him 50 anyway) that arrived in a large 4-door Mercedes...which was an anomaly :)
We did not utilize the breakfast due to rushing around.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the new building rooms. We had #13, and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple