All reviews around the corner croissants perfect location walking distance stayed here for nights top floor trastevere neighborhood
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Perfect location, quiet area, walking distance to Rome attractions and metro. Clean and nice room, good breakfast (close by at cafe). Cleaning every day. Good air condition and service. Lots of restaurants in area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bldninja
Reviewed July 2, 2017

The location is great, close to many lovely restaurants, bars and cafes. The staff gave us some great tips of places to eat that were all very nice. You are given a voucher for breakfast at a lovely cafe around the corner. The room had a lovely balcony overlooking the piazza. The cleanliness could be slightly better but no major concerns.

Room Tip: Great location, room with the balcony had lovely views and nice lounge area.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

My perfect partner booked this trip as a surprise for my birthday, on arrival greeted by the lovely host and very quickly showed to our room, although fairly compact it had everything we needed, cute quaint and very clean. Although I have to say the shower took some double jointedness lol. If I had to put a negative it would be no hot drink facilities either in the room or hotel ( but that's really something and nothing) . Location was superb, close enough to walk to everything but also quite when darkness falls. Trastavere ! Has to be said is THE best place to stay in Rome we both loved it x

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

1. Two leaks from roof due to heavy rain (right above the bed)
2. Shower cubicle was unclean & clogged : spent 10mn cleaning before showering
3. Reception closed after 20:00. Not a nice feeling on arrival
4. Room and decor were very average. Nothing superior about the room.
5. Wifi not working on high floor
6. Poor sound proofing in room 30. Could hear reception from top floor.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adrien D
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Unfortunately, I can not attach photos, I found 8 woman hair in the blanket, a clear sign of poor cleanliness. In the morning the receptionist swore he had checked the room. He will probably have to change his glasses soon. I will submit my complaint to the competent authorities. The only real asset of the property is the location, otherwise it is not worth the price you pay for. I also asked to speak to the owner who was well looked after to call me as I asked but I am mostly sure that I will see his reply here.

Stayed: April 2017