“Awesome stay...”

Ranked #499 of 3,622 Rome B&B and Inns
Bucharest
“Awesome stay...”
Reviewed 3 February 2010

First time I stayed at B&B Tibullo and was absolutely great... The room was incredibly tidyed up, the aspect was charmful, breakfast was delicious, the staff was welcoming, especialy Michelle. I spent 5 days in Rome, and at the end of the week I felt better staying in B&B Tibullo rather than going for a walk in Rome. By the way, the spot is great, just 5 minutes walk to get to Vatican.. practicaly in the heart of Rome. I strongly reccomend Tibullo. I can't think of a better B&B in Rome, and, believe me, I searched a lot.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank RhadoB

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Thai first
Poznań
Reviewed 12 November 2009

Perfect location, I travelled with my mother and she had special sugar free breakfast every day, very confortable entrance, just few steps. In more Michelle and all stuff is extremly nice.
hot water all the time and heater on when is even just little bit colder outside. 100% recomended!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
Auckland New Zealand
Reviewed 19 October 2009

Stayed 4 nights at B& B Tibullo.Michelle was wonderful as was Lily.Lily did not speak english but we managed to comunicate and she was so helpful.Michelle is the owner and she went out of her way to assist us with everything..
Normally breakfast us served in the morning but as we had early starts Michelle arranged for a breakfast to be delivered the night before and gave us coffee etc.
I agree with all the other reviews and highly recommend this B& B.
Our time in Rome was great but with the lovely room ,great locationand Michelles help it was even better.
I recommend B&B Tibullo Highly

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
paris
Reviewed 11 September 2009

This year, two friends of mine made me a present, a weekend in Rome. I have to say that it was one of the best presents I have ever got, because I had the opportunity to visit Rome and I had a great time. My friends, also booked a triple room at B&B Tibullo. The room was spatious, with air conditioning, refrigerator, own bathroom, tv, seif and comfortable beds.The staff was friendly and welcoming and give us directions towards the best pubs and best places to eat. It was a trip that I will never forget

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Louis_Decarthe
Antalya
Reviewed 7 September 2009

This year, me and my girlfriend decided to go to Rome and we have no regrets about the time spent there. We choose B&B Tibullo as a recommendation made by some friends of us who went there last year. The B&B is very clean,the room we stayed was large and welcoming, the breakfast is served in a very good manner, the staff very friendly, we really had a great time there. We had our own bathroom, which also was very clean. though we stayed just 4 days, we visited a lot of interesting places, really nearby. my girlfriend enjoyed that she could go shopping in the central Rome(Via del Corso)-only 5 minutes walking. Michelle, the host, was pleased to help us with any information about things to be seen and visited and also about romantic restaurants. We really enjoyed this holiday!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Den Haag
Reviewed 31 August 2009

I don't know how to start telling you what a wonderful holiday I had in Rome and about B&B Tibullo. Let me tell you first about the room, it is absolutely beautiful, the room we stayed in had satellite TV, air conditioning, radioalarm and was very clean. The breakfast was served in the room and was rich and generous, you had almost everything that you will need for a breakfast like coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate, fresh juice, croissant, peanut butter, variety of sweet cakes, yogurt and so on. The location was great, we had to walk only 3 minutes to Castel Sant'Angelo and 5 minutes to St. Peter's Square. Actually is so good situated that at night you can stay out more and don't worry about getting a taxi or the bus, because as you heard Rome is beautiful at night as well as in the day. During our stay we walked almost of the time, it was nice to wonder around unknown places and explore, the best thing about the location was of course Castel Sant'Angelo and the surroundings. Lastly let me tell you about the host, Michelle, is the nicest person I ever met, friendly and really made our holiday the best. She offered free discount tickets for Castel Sant'Angelo, recommended places to visit and local restaurants. I tell you this was the best holiday ever and if I will come back this will definitely be the place i'll choose. I recommend this place to all of you. Thanks

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BodeaB
glasgow
Reviewed 24 June 2009

bb tibullo is situated between the cstle st angelo made famous by the film angels and demons.the vatican and st peters square are a mere stone throw away from this very comfortable b and b. the breakfast was fantastic,the service was fantastic the rooms were clean and well maintained every day.beds were very comfortable and the house itself enthuises typical roman architecture.over all we had a wonderefull week in rome and this b and b was a total hidden treasure.i would thoroughly recommend a visit to this b and b.i had access to high bspeed internet communication.the locality was also great for a spot of shopping in romes cola d rienzo district which is fifty yards or so away from the main doors of tibullo.a definate five out of five for this hidden gem.thoroghly recomended

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends