Tibullo
Hotel Italia(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$334
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$191
US$171
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsfree hot drinksvending machinebreakfast was deliciouscroissantsroom was largevaticanrefrigeratormetrocheesepiazzasupermarket
Reviewed November 12, 2009

Perfect location, I travelled with my mother and she had special sugar free breakfast every day, very confortable entrance, just few steps. In more Michelle and all stuff is extremly nice.
hot water all the time and heater on when is even just little bit colder outside. 100% recomended!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2009

Stayed 4 nights at B& B Tibullo.Michelle was wonderful as was Lily.Lily did not speak english but we managed to comunicate and she was so helpful.Michelle is the owner and she went out of her way to assist us with everything..
Normally breakfast us served in the morning but as we had early starts Michelle arranged for a breakfast to be delivered the night before and gave us coffee etc.
I agree with all the other reviews and highly recommend this B& B.
Our time in Rome was great but with the lovely room ,great locationand Michelles help it was even better.
I recommend B&B Tibullo Highly

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2009

This year, two friends of mine made me a present, a weekend in Rome. I have to say that it was one of the best presents I have ever got, because I had the opportunity to visit Rome and I had a great time. My friends, also booked a triple room at B&B Tibullo. The room was spatious, with air conditioning, refrigerator, own bathroom, tv, seif and comfortable beds.The staff was friendly and welcoming and give us directions towards the best pubs and best places to eat. It was a trip that I will never forget

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louis_Decarthe
Reviewed September 7, 2009

This year, me and my girlfriend decided to go to Rome and we have no regrets about the time spent there. We choose B&B Tibullo as a recommendation made by some friends of us who went there last year. The B&B is very clean,the room we stayed was large and welcoming, the breakfast is served in a very good manner, the staff very friendly, we really had a great time there. We had our own bathroom, which also was very clean. though we stayed just 4 days, we visited a lot of interesting places, really nearby. my girlfriend enjoyed that she could go shopping in the central Rome(Via del Corso)-only 5 minutes walking. Michelle, the host, was pleased to help us with any information about things to be seen and visited and also about romantic restaurants. We really enjoyed this holiday!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I don't know how to start telling you what a wonderful holiday I had in Rome and about B&B Tibullo. Let me tell you first about the room, it is absolutely beautiful, the room we stayed in had satellite TV, air conditioning, radioalarm and was very clean. The breakfast was served in the room and was rich and generous, you had almost everything that you will need for a breakfast like coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate, fresh juice, croissant, peanut butter, variety of sweet cakes, yogurt and so on. The location was great, we had to walk only 3 minutes to Castel Sant'Angelo and 5 minutes to St. Peter's Square. Actually is so good situated that at night you can stay out more and don't worry about getting a taxi or the bus, because as you heard Rome is beautiful at night as well as in the day. During our stay we walked almost of the time, it was nice to wonder around unknown places and explore, the best thing about the location was of course Castel Sant'Angelo and the surroundings. Lastly let me tell you about the host, Michelle, is the nicest person I ever met, friendly and really made our holiday the best. She offered free discount tickets for Castel Sant'Angelo, recommended places to visit and local restaurants. I tell you this was the best holiday ever and if I will come back this will definitely be the place i'll choose. I recommend this place to all of you. Thanks

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple