no, we didn't liked Casa Totti that much. why?
1) we got the room in the entrance, next to the door (apartment and building) so it was really noisy in the morning when ALL other persons from another B&B apartment came to have breakfast
2) it is next to the station so that's easy but they clean EVEY DAY the streets at 6.00am so noisy
3) shared bathroom: you have to pass by the corridor where Mrs Totti is always and watching you, no intimacy, water wasn't that hot, and looks like you are in Mrs Totti bathroom
4) breakfast: many pre-packed bread, like everywhere in italy but check the date on the side because some of the things are passed!
The guy who is helping Mrs Totti is nice, can't speak much english, but engouh to understand. Even at the breakfast they try to make you eat a lot, a banana, yohurt, bread, toasts, jam, cheese, mortadella, cakes, biscuits, cereals... you barely can eat on the table because it's full of food.
In rome, if you stay a long time (>3days), i would recommend you the Roma Pass, to buy everywhara (station, street, coliseo), for 25€ you have all transport, 2 museums free, discounts,...
so We were a little bit dissapointed of the B&B
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your A Casa Totti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Casa Totti Hotel Rome