All reviews free breakfast meet other travellers annex building close to the train station clean rooms storage
Reviewed October 27, 2014

Worst experience I've had and 100 hostels so far. Ive stayed at some good hostels for far less money in Italy. Upon arrival, the doors were not working and the guy didnt help me open it. the sheets were not made on the bed. and my locker was occupied. They did not find me a solution and I slept with all my important belongings (aka wallet, phone, passports) under my head. Not to mention, the hostel is really cold and they opened all the windows for some reason in the middle of the night. Moreover, the next day, when I wanted to rent a lock (they had none). Good start to day huh. Next, I wanted to cancel a reservation for my last night as I realized i had to be at the airport at 5am next morning anyways and also really did not feel safe or comfortable here. They were not accommodating as I wanted to cancel 40 and not 48 hours before. With my experience its unfortunate they werent willing to help me. Money is the name of the game at this hostel and BEWARE!

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Surbancz
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Considering the price, this hostel has very good rooms and bathrooms, it seems like a normal hotel. The common room is nice too (great atmosphere for meeting people, there were spontaneous parties going every night I was there) but it closes at 12. The hostel is 5 minutes walk to the station. The city centre is also reachable on foot (about half an hour). Unfortunately, there aren’t any good bars nearby but there’s a supermarket and you can just buy some wine and sit down in a street somewhere.
The staff did their job but ignored you otherwise. Wifi was free. Breakfast included but basically only coffee, orange juice and a croissant.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Stefan H
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff. I was only there for one night but it was a good experience.

I like the keycard access. Legends is clean!

If you are looking for a hostel then I think the is a good value for the money.

My GPS took my down a road that was a little sketchy. But after I found the hostel then I found a better route.

Date of stay: August 2014
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A good value for the money, and it feels like you're at a nice hotel. It doesn't have the normal "hostel" feel. Our room had about 5 beds, with a private bathroom and balcony. The room gets cleaned daily between 10-3. Some thought this was an inconvenience because you must be out of the room at that time, but it didn't mess us up at all - we were too busy exploring the city. The breakfast is super light...just pastries and 2 kinds of cereals. Not my favorite breakfast but because the rest of the place felt so nice and clean and fresh, I would still choose to stay there in the future. The location was close to the train/bus station in Rome and is very convenient for traveling in - you can easily drop your stuff and then go see the sights without having to go far out of the way. I never made it back for the free pizza and drinks (every night except Sunday) so I can't comment on that.

A great place to stay - I absolutely recommend it.

Room tip: No specific advice on rooms..but I had no problems and our room had an interior view of a courtyard.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stayed there for 5 nights and we were very pleased with the place, location and staff.
The location is very good, close to the main station yet the street itself is nice and quiet.
All the staff were always friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and tidy.
Was a great help to have the breakfast and dinner included, since we were on a budget.

Date of stay: June 2014