See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

Clean, reception 24hr, good kitchen facilities & easy walk to Roma Termini.
Our shower often ran out of hot water and had inconsistent pressure.
Not the place to go if you're looking to socialise and meet new people. P.s the pizza nights are a lie.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Cons
Hard to find, no sign.
Small elevator
Entry requires reception to let you in, which means if they're not there / went to pee, you ll be waiting outside.
They throw away things you left in bathroom.

Pros
Bed is fine, cozy.
Toilet is not bad.
Foosball is free.
Close to Roma termini
Nearby got supermarket

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

Placed conveniently near the Termini train station, Legends is a cozy hostel with extremely helpful and friendly staff, all of whom speak English well. The rooms and bathrooms are clean, the sheets are changed regularly and every bed has its own electricity socket. I enjoyed my stay there and I would definitely choose it again for my next visit. My only problem with the place (or rather, the room) was a nearby restaurant which was quite noisy in the evenings, but the disturbance never lasted into the night.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Martyna P
Reviewed October 18, 2015

I stayed at Legends Hostel for three nights and it was okay, with some issues. I had to switch rooms every day and the first two rooms were smelling like sausage... At first I thought someone ate sausages there, but then I realized it came from the air condicioning... The Dutch receptionist was very kind and recommended me a great restaurant. I even met her there later, which showed me it was an honest indication! The croissants at breakfast were very tasty as well.

Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed October 10, 2015

This hostel is very simple but some of my friends stayed at another hostel and it was terrible, so i think this one must be preety nice for roman hostels. It's facilities are not new and you can tell, but it was okay.

It is preety clean, the staff is nice and polite, but the breakfast was a little too simple...

Room Tip: Close to train station :)
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends