1,631 results
All reviews yellow bar yellow hostel bed dorm female dorm free pasta free towels fantastic hostel booked a private room common areas great facilities termini station common room your luggage enjoyed my stay light sleeper main attractions trevi fountain
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the yellow. I stayed I a 4 bed mixed dorm with bathroom and have no complaints. The bunkbeds are built like tanks and don't squeek at all.

While this place has a great social vibe, I think they could make better use of the common area space. Some more social events in the day would be nice. Also I took the cooking course here and it was great.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
theyellow, Reception at The Yellow, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Hello Ian,

Thank you for your gracious review of our hostel and we appreciate your input. We hope to welcome you back in the near future and we look forward to exceeding your expectations.
Zizi

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Great location and affordable, quick breakfast at any time. However, shared rooms were terribly dirty (bathrooms). I doubt they were cleaned every day. Same with showers, dirty and no shelfs to put clothes, cosmetics on

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Our guide Francesco was great, he had a lot of knowledge of the city and the history which made the tour very interesting. We stopped for lunch in some markets and ate some tasty food, all in all it was a nice experience and a great way to see some of Rome.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed July 24, 2017

The common bathroom was filthy disgusting and the front desk people weren't all that happy or friendly when I was checking in. The yellow bar was the only thing that was good but it was still very expensive.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 22, 2017

there was a confusion with our rooms and they did everything they could to fix the problem, plus they give us discounts and credit in the room key for the inconvenience. really nice people and cool atmosphere.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
theyellow, Reception Supervisor at The Yellow, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

HEy Josue,

Thanks for your nice review.

We always try our best to make feeling comfortable and to solve issues as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot,