This is the hostel I love the most during my 3 weeks backpacking trip in Italy.
I was there for five nights in total - four nights at the start of my trip in Italy, and one last night before I left Italy. What I love about this place?
- This hostel was the cosiest, and warmest. It makes a difference when it's winter!
- The room itself is really clean. I was in two different rooms for the two stays.
- The owner and his brother are really friendly people, giving me ideas what to do. They are always keen to advise even when I pop by on my third day not quite sure what I should look at next having done most of the stuffs I want to do.
- Breakfast was actually great! At least they didn't offer me a typical American breakfast!
- Location was great! Really near the Termini station, and really safe as well.
I would certainly be going back to this place the next time I'm back in Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here you will find really spotless, safe, and low cost accommodation in the center of Rome. Whether you are looking for Hostel accommodation in dorm beds or for comfortable private rooms in a hotel, the Funny Palace is the ideal place to stay to enjoy the wonders of Rome. Every thing you need is close by, from tours, restaurants, internet, and laundry service to air tours above the ancient city. Stay as long as you want, we guarantee your stay to be a joyful one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Funny Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Funny Palace Hotel Rome