This is the hostel I love the most during my 3 weeks backpacking trip in Italy.
I was there for five nights in total - four nights at the start of my trip in Italy, and one last night before I left Italy. What I love about this place?
- This hostel was the cosiest, and warmest. It makes a difference when it's winter!
- The room itself is really clean. I was in two different rooms for the two stays.
- The owner and his brother are really friendly people, giving me ideas what to do. They are always keen to advise even when I pop by on my third day not quite sure what I should look at next having done most of the stuffs I want to do.
- Breakfast was actually great! At least they didn't offer me a typical American breakfast!
- Location was great! Really near the Termini station, and really safe as well.
I would certainly be going back to this place the next time I'm back in Rome.More
- Free Wifi