“Everything was perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

PatV73
Melbourne, Australia
“Everything was perfect”
Reviewed August 2, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I spent considerable time searching for the right apartment for my week in Rome. I definitely made the right decision when I booked I Cedri, I can not fault it. The location was perfect, being very close to the delights of Trastevere, yet in a quiet and tranquil street, just far away enough. Considering there were hundreds of people in the streets until late at night given the time of year (July), I never heard a sound and slept uninterrupted. I literally walked everywhere from the apartment, only catching a bus when I had to get to termini station.
The apartment felt very safe and secure, despite having immediate street access, with no hassle of stairs or lifts. It was extremely hot whilst I was in Rome (a mini heat wave), but the apartment remained cool and very comfortable, only having to use the air conditioning a couple of times. The apartment had everything one needs, in a very characteristic and charming setting. I felt like I was living like a local for the week that I was there, adding so much to my overall experience. It was very clean, great wi-fi, comfortable bed and sofa bed, and spacious for three, possibly 4 people. we were a party of two, and had plenty of space. Thank you to Iole, who gave me such a lovely welcome to her apartment. She she was very helpful with arranging taxis, recommending the best restaurants, and even came over as soon as I called, to help with assembling the sofa bed. I will definitely return to I Cedri when next in Rome, and will be recommending it to all my friends. Thanks again Iole.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Size of shower
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Aug 2015
Grazieeeeeeeeee Patricia, very amazing review!!!
It was a real pleasure to meet you and talk to you of your beautiful country! I would be really happy to have you again guest in my house! .At Your next trip, hopefully soon!
Greetings
Bologna, Italy
Reviewed June 23, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and facilities the courtyard
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Jun 2015
Dear R.,
many thanks for the wonderful review! Has been a realy pleasure for me to meet you and K. and I really hope that you will come back to Rome and to my I Cedri apartment soon! An affectionate greeting. Iole
Ballarat, Australia
Reviewed June 16, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Central location, air conditioning, close access to attractions
Liked least: Shower not very big.
Friends getaway Families with young children
17 Jun 2015
Dear Mr and Ms P.,
many thanks for the wonderful review! Has been a realy pleasure for me to meet you and I really hope that you will come back to Rome and to my I Cedri apartment, very very soon! All the best for you. Greetings. Iole
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed June 16, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

17 Jun 2015
Thanks W. Your heavy suitcase is appreciating my generous hospitality, expecting your second stay. See you in July. Iole
ShiningSu...
Dallas, Texas
“Great apartment for a stay in Rome - Trastevere neighborhood”
Reviewed April 28, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

This is a wonderful apartment for couples visiting Rome. Iole is a thoughtful host and helped make our first stay in Rome memorable. We grew to love the Trastevere neighborhood with its restaurants, piazzas and friendly people. The location was great for visiting the sites in Rome during the day and enjoying a great meal and stroll through Trastevere in the evening.

The apartment was charming. Several times we ate breakfast and lunch on the apartment's small porch connected to the bedroom. Iole's I Cedri apartment exceeded our expectations. Thank you Iole!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location in Trastevere and how comfortable the apartment was for us.
28 Apr 2015
Dear C. & S.,
many thanks for the wonderful review! Has been a realy pleasure for me to meet you and I really hope that you will come back to Rome and to my apartment soon! I'm very glad to know that you appreciated my suggestions and my checks! ;) All the best for you. An affectionate greeting. Iole
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 13, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Older travelers
14 Jan 2015
Dear K, you were really kind to write this review, so beautiful. I hope you had a good time and that your Roman adventure has ended in the best way. See you soon!
Greetings
RC2291
Newcastle, Australia
“Fantastic location, Fantastic apartment”
Reviewed January 11, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We stayed here for four days in January 2015. Trastevere is a great location and base for visiting all the sights of Rome (e.g St Peter's is 25 minute walk). I Cedri is in a great location in Trastevere as it is quiet but also close to restaurants and bars of the area. The apartment is clean and tidy with all the requirements for a very pleasant stay. Iola and Vicky were so helpful in booking and in providing helpful information. After walking all day in Rome it was lovely to come home to the quiet and comfort of I Cedri. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a great base in Rome in a really interesting area.

Liked best: The location
Older travelers
12 Jan 2015
Dear R.,
many thanks to your wonderful words! It was a very pleasure to meet you and I hope to meet you soon again in Rome or in your beautiful country. Let me give you many wishes for the wedding of your son. A big hug.
Iole
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing