This is a descent & value for money hotel near Rome. If you are looking for a moderately priced hotel & you are OK with staying at bit distance from the city center this place is a good choice.
They serve buffet breakfast – which is good. You get free internet access – something that is rare in Europe. The rooms are well maintained.
They have a bus shuttle that picks up & drops to a Metro Station/Bus Stop. From their you can take Metro/Bus to places of interest in the city. This service is useful & convenient as the hotel is bit away from city. In case you miss the shuttle, there are 2 bus-stops very near to the hotel. Though the frequency of buses is low – its manageable. They also have ain airport shuttle. In case you are arriving at Rome after 11 pm, then you need to get a cab to hotel- as their airport shuttle is till 11pm.
They have a swimming pool, a restaurant downstairs – never tried that.
The staff was helpful. On the last day when we were returning, there was a Taxi strike. The hotel managed to get a taxi for us 3 in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 250 guest rooms. Located just 9 km from downtown, 30 km from FIUMICINO airport and 4 km from CIAMPINO Airport, Shuttle bus service available. Complimentary off site car and pullman parking, on site parking for 280 cars available with a fee, 9 conference rooms with 2000 sqm of total meeting space, outdoor swimming pool and 500 sqm roof with a breathtaking city and Castelli Romani’s view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Capannelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Roma Capannelle Rome
- Domina Roma Capannelle Hotel Conference