“Best hotel in Rome”

Relais Pierret Piazza di Spagna
Ranked #191 of 3,741 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 October 2011

Modern amenities amidst historical architecture with a location that is unparalleled. I have been going to this hotel since it opened and whenever I can, I choose it for my stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank labonnevie

Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and I must say that their service, rooms and location is great!! My husband and I were in Rome with my 9 month old and the room was nice and spacious for all three of us!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Skittu
Reviewed 26 August 2011

We really loved the hotel, for everything!
We'll recommend it for sure to our friends.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Marciachb
Reviewed 15 August 2011

The Relais Pierret is a very quiet and discreet hotel. I believe there are only 8 rooms in the hotel, so it is very quiet. Although the reception area phone woke me up at 7am on a Sunday morning. I would recommend this hotel-residence to someone who appreciates lovely frescos and wants to feel like they are living 'like a Roman'. There are no restaurants or extras and the only staff you see is the person at the reception. It feels more like an apartment than a hotel. This location is perfect, and although you are right beside the Spanish Steps, it is very quiet.

Room Tip: This is a hotel for a single person or a couple. I would not recommend going with children, as there...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louise T
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We have stayed there for one night on December 2010 and we are planning on staying this January 2012 as well. Great location just a few meters from Spanish Steps. I totally recommend this hotel for a short stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank travellerathens
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stayed here for only one night but wish it had been longer. We were in the Deluxe Triple Room which had plenty of room for 2 adults (the bed was very comfortable) and& 2 children and a big bathroom.
The man at the front desk was genuinely welcoming and helpful, and the location couldn't be better for many of Rome's key tourist spots. Despite our room looking out over the Spanish Steps we had no problem with noise.
I'd have given 5 stars if we'd been here for more than a day. As it is this will be our first choice hotel for any return to Rome.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Merlion0711
Reviewed 26 July 2011

The hotel is literally next door to the spanish steps, and u walk about 30 metres and u can get to the spagna Metro stop.
The room was very big, beds comfortable, bathrooms spacious.
Only downside to the hotel, which is a side effect of the upside, is that sometimes during the night (on weekends) you can hear drunk tourists screaming on the spanish steps, even though there is double glazing on the windows. But this only happened on the Friday night and is unavoidable.
All in all a really nice hotel, from what i heard the staff all spoke at least 3 languages (German, English and ITalian) although i could be mistaken, and they recommended some amazing restaurants!!

One of the best hotels i have stayed in, had old style looks, with all of the modern comforts (Wifi etc.)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple