All reviews partial view great location breakfast terrace rooftop bar fontana di trevi heart of rome double glazing gelato busy street junior suite central location stayed here for nights room was large wonderful hotel third floor trip to rome the air conditioning
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel with a great location very close to Trevi fountain and central to everything in Rome. All Staff were excellent and happy to assist with everything we asked of them. Rooms are a good size however be prepared to climb stairs if you are claustrophobic as they have a tiny 2 person lift. Really enjoyed our stay here. Thank you very much hotel staff you were excellent!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018

The best features of this place are the location and the rooftop bar that overlooks the historic Trevi Fountain. The location is easy to get to and in the heart of Rome. The staff were excellent and very helpful. Our room had a good level of space, was very clean, and had everything we could need. I'd recommend this to any of my friends.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank timelmnt
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this boutique hotel for four nights whilst holidaying in Italy with friends.
The reception staff are friendly and helpful, special hello to Nadia who assisted us from our first enquirer through to airport pick up, checkin and out and arranging our skip the line tours.
The rooms are very spacious and air conditioned with a king sized bed and large ensuite bathroom with twin vanities, shower and separate bath.
Breakfast was included and taken on the terrace that has magnificent views of the fountain Di Trevi. In the evenings this area is a cocktail bar. The food is plentiful and fresh.
The only minor complaint for want of a better word is the shower is small and difficult to get in and out of. It could have been made larger as the bathroom is big.
Overall we loved it here, very central location, easy access to the metro and all the sights.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying here from 4 July-9July 2018. The hotel was undergoing renovations at the time, but I really didn’t mind. It didn’t affect hospitality or my comfort. I chose this hotel using a map just because of the perfect location. The rooftop is very nice. I only made it up there one morning but still beautiful. Here’s some pics of my room, and front of hotel. Fontana di Trevi is literally a stones throw from the door.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2018

We had a very pleasant stay at the hotel. The staff (especially Nadia) were very efficient and accommodating to our needs. We couldn’t have been any happier from the booking, correspondence by email, our room and the rooftop breakfast bar which overlooked the Fountain. It was truely a magical and amazing experience. I would recommend it and rebook again. Thank you to Nadia again and again

Room Tip: Best views
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple