See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

I spent a weekend with my husband in this beautiful B&B! It is very clean and cosy. Its location is very convenient because it is in the town centre (so we could reach every place and visit them without any problem) but it is also a very calm place so we could sleep without any noise.
The furniture is very nice especially the bed was very comfortable! The breakfast was very good! I will come back again for sure! I have already recommended to many of our friends!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 29, 2015

Ilaria is a great guest. Her place is kind of mini B&B hostel with nice service and fancy custom design reminding me of my favourite Twin Peaks series :) The apartment has a reasonable location about 10mins walk from Colosseum. I definitely recommend Ilaria's place!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2014

In the midst of a trip of three European countries, our stay at Rome has truly been so memorable highly credit it to our Primo Amor experience. Ilaria was so helpful and great with us we didn't even feel like we were at a hotel. She gave us helpful advice on transport, markets and local good food spots and also offered to give us a lift to the bank since that was our first stop after we arrived and were still hesitant (which we should not have been as we later discovered how very close the San Giovanni metro stop was) She made us feel welcome at Rome, which has become my favourite city I've travelled to so far.

As far as the B&B goes, it's no less than what the previous reviews have stated. Comfortable, impeccably clean, nice breakfast, could use the washing machine for a small fee, bathroom had clean towels and tissues every day. We stayed for 4 nights and 5 days so it definitely had to be no less than good if we had to love it and this B&B fulfilled our expectations. Only slight problem was that the Wifi would sometimes have poor signal in some parts of the room (i.e. where our heads were on the bed - possibly due to being back wall?) however it never did stop working completely like we experienced that in our Paris 4* hotel.

My only wish now is that the experience wasn't great only because the B&B is brand new, as I can't wait to be back in Rome I will definitely be staying here.

Room Tip: We only saw our room which was the quadruple room (even though we were 2 people but we found a good deal on Booking.com) and it was great and very comfortable for 2-4 people easily.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank smood5
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights & Ilaria who owns and runs the B&B could not have been more helpful - easy directions to help us find the place and then lots of suggestions for the best things to see, and to eat and drink in Rome.
Location was great, walking distance to Colosseum, Circo Massimo etc. and just round the corner from the Metro.
Room spacious, clean and private all in all it's a big thumbs up.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Ilaria made our stay here wonderful we came for 2 nights and stayed for 4 she helped us find everything we wanted including food attractions and even a few little hidden secrets. The apartment was lovely with full modern facilities beautiful and clean and everything you could ask for and the value for money was exceptional so was the breakfast I would recommend this to anyone...

Room Tip: Email through to arrange everything
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple