All reviews dream suite perfect location trevi fountain first floor the sofa bed flights of stairs no elevator small hotel restaurant reservations explore rome tea and coffee making facilities main road pastries stayed here for nights friendly hotel walking distance minute walk
Reviewed July 31, 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed here during out 3 day trip to London before heading home. The hotel was quite difficult to find as there are flags out the front, there's no clear entrance - you need to ring a door bell next a set of large double doors. The room was very nice, very luxurious with our own small balcony. Breakfast was included in our stay, however it was mediocre as it was just a continental breakfast - so don't expect much. As for location, the hotel is located very conveniently between the the Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum - only about a 10 minute walk to both. The staff were beautiful and are very mindful that they are located on the first floor of a historic building with no elevators so they were very helpful with carrying mine and my partners luggage up into our rooms and then back down when we had to leave.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Dannielle B
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 4 nights and everything was just great. The staff were all amazing and super friendly. The included continental breakfast was superb with a decent spread and nice eating area to start the day. The room was modern, very bright (too bright maybe?), and super clean. Air con worked great!! There’s only about 7 or 8 rooms in total so it’s not super crowded or noisy. After hours, usually past 8pm, there’s no hotel staff actually there. Should there be an emergency, there’s a number to call but this was never an issue. The main entrance to the hotel is through huge wooden doors which requires an actual key and is provided at check in. There’s a mini store right next to the hotel and a gelato place at the corner. The hotel is on a major street so getting a cab was a non-issue. Close to Trevi Fountain and surrounding area which has tons of restaurants. Would HIGHLY recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

The room and toilet are clean and sanitary. We enjoyed staying for 2 nights. It’s 15 mins walk to the colosseum. But it’s quite far away to a train station. Although it’s about 8-10 mins walk, pulling a luggage on cobblestones is not an easy feat especially during summer.

The food was reasonable for us. We didn’t mind it’s simple affair. I did not take a photo of my room/toilet because I thought they are true to photos you can find online. I have labeled my photos , hope you guys find it helpful.

Note: those carrying huge luggages, there’s 3 flights of stairs (refer to my photos) to take before reaching their reception. :)

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay at this modern clean and friendly 8 room hotel in easy walking distance to most of the great attractions in Rome.

Nice little continental breakfast in a relaxing setting each morning and great staff. Noemi was wonderful.

Only negative is its 2 flights up and no elevator.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Really lovely rooms, clean, modern. Bathroom a little small but overall everything as comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful, they made our stay such a pleasure. Breakfast was a good continental choice. location was super, walking distance to the Coliseum and some lovely restaurants. I would recommend these rooms without hesitation..

Room Tip: 2nd floor property but no elevator..
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple