“Very very clean very delicious ”
Review of Smart Food

Smart Food
Ranked #575 of 13,622 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Neighbourhood: Monti
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Very clean .we eat lasangia its very delicious and the price 6€
My friends take sandwich its big 5€ its name palista very delicious either bear.and we drink smothy 4 € all very delicious and I'll service its very good we love it we hope to visite again

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Slopped in exhausted from walking and decided to have a quick lunch . Service was slow since there were only a few of us there . Only had spaghetti and a bottle of water . Spaghetti was average in my opinion . I guess because of where it is means you are paying more ? What I had should not have been more than 10 euro in my opinion but it is what it is .

1  Thank Ciaojimi
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Ended up popping in purely by chance on our way back to our hotel which was also on Via Cavour, and SO GLAD we did!

For any Brits, think high quality subway as it runs on the same principle and tastes amazing! Just what you need for a filling yet healthy lunch.

We had sanwiches/panninis and fresh fruit smoothies, and although a little pricier than most other places, it was worth it

1  Thank Eve A
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

The sandwiches are massive here!

Great that they offer a choice of bread. We had mozerella, tomato & pesto and the turkey, parmesan & guacamole.

I would return in a heartbeat.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

delicious and healthy fresh vegetable and fruit juices and smoothies, big choice of really awesome sandwiches (also a lot vegetarian options). clean, cool and relaxing place to recharge your batteries and yr mobile phones. free wifi included. had a ercole detox drink with spinach, pineapple and celery and a rucola sandwich with brie and tomatoes.