“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2018

I really enjoyed the food and wine here, but it was one of my more expensive meals in Urbino. The mushroom and potato flan was truly beautiful to eat.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food in this classy restaurant. Service to match. We had the strozzapreti con salsiccia as a first course which was perfect. Fillet of beef with balsamic vinegar to follow.

Wonderful desserts too!

More expensive than most in the area. But well worth it!

Recommended for a special night out.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Had lunch here on New Years Day. The restaurant were very accommodating fitting us in as walk-in diners. A lovely little restaurant with good food, reasonably priced and good wine and excellent very friendly service. I certainly recommend a visit if you wish to eat in the beautiful town of Urbino

Reviewed November 9, 2017

We enjoyed lunch here, though not enough to compensate for prices that are probably 50% higher than you might encounter in other quality venues. First and second courses for two with a bottle of inexpensive wine will set you back more than a hundred euros. That’s not totally unreasonable, but at that price point I expect food that really is outstanding. Unfortunately in our view, this osteria didn’t rise to that level.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Simply amazing, great, great food, super tasty and absolutely worth it. Also, the service is excellent, really top notch, and the price is absolutely fair, I actually thought we were going to spend more. They offered us a welcoming soup and a "dessert bite", but even without that it would have been a perfect experience.Seriously the best restaurant I have been in a while and the best service I experienced in Italy.