“We went twice”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Gelateria Artiginale con produzione propria
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Not far from the main square. Excellent ice cream but what really grabbed us was the genuinely welcoming service. We went twice because we were in Urbino for two days. It would would have been three...

1  Thank GardnerLord

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Loved this gelateria in the middle of the beautiful little town of Urbino. I especially loved the mint and chocolate gelato but all the other samplings I had were equally as delicious. The perfect amount of sweet and cool on these hot summer days. I visited here many days during my stay and always greeted by the friendly woman behind the counter. This place comes highly recommended with excellent flavours and the friendliest service to us English speakers!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I had a magnificent triple cone of tiramisu, suppa inglese and caramel flavoured ice creams. My partner a trio of different fruit sorbets. Both were awsome. This place was packed and offers a staggering array of various ice creams and sorbets.

Reviewed July 11, 2016

I am in Urbino leading a group of students on study abroad. The staff at Raffaella are so friendly and accommodating and helpful in my students pursuit to learn the language. Some portion of the group are in there daily practicing their Italian and enjoying delicious, freshly made gelato in a variety of unique flavors. The variety of flavors may not be as extensive as the competitors, but the portions, taste and service make up for it. No one eats only one gelato in Urbino, so it is well worth adding this place to the list of must trys.

1  Thank n0namegiv3n
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Tried this based on "best in Urbino" reviews. Fragola (strawberry) was ok, but not what I remember from other trips to Italy; limone was better. Other couple with us also thought "good but not best".

1  Thank rich1383