“Very Good Salads”
Review of Deliziose Follie

Deliziose Follie
Ranked #78 of 97 Restaurants in Urbino
Reviewed October 17, 2017

I am surprised by so many one stars reviews. My husband and I really liked the food and people working there. We ate there several times and never experienced wait as long as suggested in some reviews. Also, while in Italy I found that quality of food trumps everything else.
Food was freshly prepared and very good. I highly recommend this place. Ignore the inpatient Americans.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Some of the reviews from the English leave a lot to be desired. Food slow, bad, average no not really most people I feel from ENGLAND don't really know what Italian food and customs are really like. The place was good. Good food, service and value.

Reviewed September 10, 2016

I can only assume that this place is still in business because of its location and because it thrives on unsuspecting tourists, none of whom will ever return. The average waiting time seemed to be at least an hour and many of the people who arrived at the same time as us had the sense to leave. When our food finally arrived, it was cold and totally unappetising - even the pizza was inedible. There are plenty of good restaurants in Urbino so don't choose this one.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

We had been sitting for 50 minutes in this place and the only thing that had happened until then was that the order had been taken. We did not even get our drinks by that time. After complaining fiercely our food arrived quickly (after getting an explanation that it was very busy (at that moment 6 of the 12 tables on the terrace were taken... so I wouldn't call that busy). Food is very average, and absolutely not worth the waiting, as earlier reviews already indicate.

One recommendation : avoid this place. Period.

Reviewed August 19, 2015

The place is chaotic. We waited 40 minutes for two sandwiches, a plate of chips and two drinks. We were not alone in complaining about the delays. The serving staff tried but were totally overwhelmed .
When we came to pay (€28) the till computer was completely hopeless and it was incapable of producing a standard credit card receipt .

2  Thank Pam C