“Good, not great.”

Ristorante San Pietro
Reserve with
Ristorante San Pietro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 2,074 Restaurants in Bologna
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Description: Lounge and Pizza Restaurant, just steps away from Bologna center. Regional cuisine, italian food, pizza, seafood and meat specialties.
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Sjould you go here if you have two days in Bologna? No. Would I go back if I lived here? Probably.
Food was good but nothing to dream of. A bit expensive, but it is a couple of minutes from Piazza Maggiore, so that's why.
The main problem was the strong smell of disinfectant lingering in the air.
Service was fine.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I had experienced a very average introduction to Italian food the night before so I was hoping that was an anomaly.

I made a dinner reservation online for my son (8) and I. I must say, the positive reviews held up. Roberto has a very warm nature and made us feel very welcome. The food was without fault. Both my son and I walked out with the opinion that our pizzas were the best we’d had.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 7, 2018

A group of us went for lunch and they were fantastic at looking after everyone. The food was delicious, plentiful and the service without fault.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

A superb lunch with wonderful service, great food and drinks, a lovely ambience and a most perfect if unassuming setting. Cannot fault anything they do here, highly recommended.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

This restaurant was very near our hotel. We went early so didn't need to book but people were phoning to book tables while we were there. The pizza Napoli was divine, I don't know how they make the base but it was so light and tasty. Reasonably priced for such good quality food and the service was friendly and efficient. Definitely one to visit if you're in Bologna.