“very professional excellent service”

Ristorante da Nello
Ranked #134 of 2,054 Restaurants in Bologna
Price range: US$29 - US$47
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since 1948 Da Nello Restaurant means "good food in Bologna"
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

very good atmosphere and very good service.
the pasta is excellent.

The local red wine is good.
the amount of food is not enough (for me) so I took 2 different dishes.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,333)

Reviewed January 30, 2018

Traditional style which is exactly what we wanted..great meal, great service and they are so friendly...5*
Would recommend booking because I think we were lucky to get a table....it was packed.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

If you are not fitting what then waiter expects, you can be forgotten for over 20 minutes, like I was. The many waiters of the empty restaurant were busy eating and talking among themselfs. I waited over 20 min for the bill and just payed when I show I was leaving anyway.
Maybe if you get the role corse menu, and an expensive wine...

rick1960, Proprietario at Ristorante da Nello, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Sir,
what are you talking about? Are you saying that we were slow in making you paying? Am I correct?
If yes, this is really unusual and even more since it is the reason of your negative comment.
I assure you that we do not forget anyone especially when it is time to settle the bill ....
Happy New Year

Reviewed December 9, 2017

This was recommended by our hotel; we were not disappointed. It is a restaurant focused on the local cuisine. Our dishes were tortellini in brodo, mortadella and tagliatella ragu - it was delicious. Service was exceptional!

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

It is located in a very central zone of the city. The place extends on the ground level and in the basement. The atmosphere is nice and the service is gentle and of high level. Prices are very reasonable for the quality provided. 30€- 40€ per capita depending of the price of the wine selected (I had Antipasto/Starter and Pasta, not a main course). About the food, I have nothing to say more than excellent. I went there two different days for dinner, the one in a group of 9 and the other we were just three. For both occasions service was excellent. I suggest Lasagna Verdi Tortellini Verdi and Tagliatelle al ragù.