B&B Bologna nel Cuore
Aemilia Hotel(Bologna)
US$190
  • Breakfast included
I Portici Hotel(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Restaurant
Savhotel(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$382
  • Restaurant
My One Hotel Bologna(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$67
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express Bologna-Fiera(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$61
HIExpress.com
Hotel Touring(Bologna)
US$160
US$138
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Cosmopolitan Bologna(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$56
TripAdvisor
Suite Hotel Elite(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
getaroom.com
Amadeus Hotel(Bologna)(Great Value!)
All reviewsmaria kettypiazza maggiorehomemade jamsthe perfect hoststylish apartmentcakesfascinating citywarm hospitalityrestaurant reservationseach morningparma hamhome from homeyogurtground floorliving roomstayed nightsperfect stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Would strongly recommend Maria's B&B. Room was clean, spacious and warm! Breakfast every morning was delicous. The B&B is also in an ideal location, all main attractions within walking distance and lots of boutiques/restaurants around. Maria herself was very welcoming and her recommendations came in very handy and were spot on.
Will come back again.
Regards

G. Durak

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Thank you so much for recommending B&B Bologna nel Cuore to the users of Tripadvisor!
Such a positive and punctual review will be definitely useful to people who are planning to visit Bologna.
Thank you again and arrivederci......

Reviewed 21 February 2012

We were very fortunate because Maria put us in an apartment all by ourselves due to her B&B being fully occupied. Though the unit is a bit small, Maria was able to create space and made the unit looked big, new and well decorated. The scent from the reed diffuser welcomed us immediately. On arrival, Maria spent more than an hour chatting up and explained the various attractions.

Further down about 10 minutes away is the main square. Go to any restaurant in Bologna and you will be satisfied with the food. I had the best tortellini in my life here, in Bologna. They are such culinary experts.

On the last day, we were invited to the main B&B. And what? The apartment was decorated even better. Wish we can come back to Bologna and stay at B&B Bologna nel Cuore again. More so with the beautiful Maria.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Thank you so much for appreciating the renovation of the Rubino studio. Yes I tryed to make it as more comfortable as I could.
I consider very important to provide my guests with all the information they need.
Thank you very much for your nice feedback about my B&B Bologna nel Cuore and about my lovely city.
I'm sure the your review it will be very helpful for the travellers who use Tripadvisor!

Reviewed 19 February 2012

I used to go regularly to Bologna for business reasons. After many positive stays at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, I was impressed that the quality of services continues to improve, which is measured through many small details, that's called excellence! I would recommend a stay at B&B Bologna nel Cuore when in Bologna!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

You are an excellent guest, able to notice and appreciate my effort to improve the quality of my services.
Thank you very much for sharing your feeling with Tripadvisor users!

I'm waiting for you to come back to Bologna nel Cuore!

Reviewed 19 November 2011

So pleased to have found such charming accomodations in a city that won my heart. Maria Ketty (our host) was welcoming, pleasant and more than helpful in making our stay in Bologna one we will never forget. If you have the chance to stay in such an authentic B&B please do so. There really is no better way to experience a local culture than to spend time with someone like Maria Ketty. She has created spaces where you feel at home and she's obviously thought thru the level of quality of each component. I look forward to our next stay in Bologna...soon!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2011

Dear Sandy,
thank you so much for your nice review!
I'm really happy that you have appreciated your stay in my B&B Bologna nel Cuore and most of all that Bologna has won your heart.
Any time you will decide to come back to Bologna you will be welcome in B&B Bologna nel Cuore!

Arrivederci!

Reviewed 6 November 2011

"The most beautiful sound I've ever heard.Maria, Maria, Maria."
Yes, Bologna is a wonderful city and this B&B is a warmful home and most of all Maria is so beautiful. I fell in love with her. What should I do. Yes, I must come again.
This B&B is located just a few steps from the Piazza Maggiore. The best location to walk around the city. And the rooms are newly refurbished and quite modern in facilities. The breakfast is fantastic and would not let you go out of the house. There is an elevator to help you carry baggages to the first (European sense) floor.
Yes, I surely insist this is one of the best B&B I ever stayed. I must come back again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2011

What flattering words about me..!! You have been too much generous with your review!
I'm very happy that you enyojed so much your stay in my B&B and your visit to Bologna.
I'm really looking forward to welcome you and your wife again in my beautiful city!
Thank you very much for your contribution on Tripadvisor.

Arrivederci a Bologna!