“A taste of Tuscany in Bologna”
Review of Posta

Posta
Reserve with
Posta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #172 of 2,081 Restaurants in Bologna
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Although serving some food that you’d expect to taste in Bologna (tagliatelle, tortellini), the place has a Tuscanian soul. I had antipasti (assorted salami), the best “lardo di Colonnata” ever, wonderful “pici” AND a huge steak “carbonaTa”.
What a discovery!

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Were recommended this restaurant by our hotel and the reviews looked good so decided to give it a go. We had the game platter which was disappointing, big slab of poor quality pate and some other slices of very uninspiring looking meat. Pasta dishes were ok but not the tastiest of our weekend. I did ask for the chicken cooked under a brick but the waiter said it took a long time to cook and I'd have to wait a while. I thought some of the meat dishes coming out of the kitchen looked rather good so these might have been a better option. We were supposed to get a ten percent discount as we booked through our hotel but this was not deducted.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Cannot fault the food or the service. Really wonderful experience.
From first course to last the food is unpretentious and homely. Full of flavour.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

We are customers & we sometimes enjoy this good tuscanian restaurant.The service is good & we suggest it!

Reviewed June 10, 2017

My Italian friend suggested this restaurant when she knew I wanted to book a nice place to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday.

I am no judge to the authenticity of the food there as I am not Italian, but as a tourist, they have great food in my opinion. My boyfriend and I ordered the tortellini and tagliatelle di ragu (special dishes from Bologna I suppose) as the "first" dish, and the pork with orange and the chicken cooked "under a brick" as the "second" dish, enjoying a great sparkling wine as suggested by one of their staff. The dishes have great portions and great quality - the best I have encountered during my short stay in Bologna.

I requested a dessert or cake as a birthday surprise when I was booking online as a special request. I have once tried to request the same thing at another restaurant but they have totally forgotten about it and I was not expecting much from Posta. I was really surprised and glad that they actually remembered my special request and surprised my boyfriend with their best dessert - mille fueille with a birthday message.

Their staff are genuine and friendly and the atmosphere is nice and quiet, perfect for a romantic dinner. They even helped us book a taxi back to our hotel when we asked them where we could find a taxi nearby. It can be a bit pricey I suppose but it is great value for money considering their service and quality. Those expecting quality service and great food will not be disappointed with the Posta.

1  Thank Prudence L