“3rd visited”

Ranked #1,493 of 2,093 Restaurants in Bologna
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ten years ago, Kuanzhai Alley was born in a small restaurant with a seating capacity of only 10 seats. It has gone through storms, ingenious interpretations, and won wide recognition from customers for its taste and service. Today, it has opened stores in important cities in central and northern Italy. Kuanzhai Alley is a famous Chinese restaurant chain brand based on traditional Sichuan cuisine. Mainly all kinds of Sichuan cuisine. Our Zhuge grilled fish was recommended in the CCTV interview and received favorable comments. Many celebrities have also joined this scene. There are currently five branches, which are Rome Train Station, Rome Vatican, Florence (Tang), Milan Central Train Station, and Bologna. Our aim is to do our best to meet all your taste requirements.
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Good food for this price and service . As the location is in the city . The chef is Chinese not other country I get what I paid . Reasonable

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed May 7, 2016

The food was good and quite big plates, the problem is the service,they dont speak italian and they yell , and tthe price,7 euro for chicken with cashew its a lot of money

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

Just returned from this restaurant. Ordered soup and chow mein which was brought together! How was I supposed to eat both at the same time
When I came to pay by card first they took my card and then asked if I could pay cash. I didn't want to pay cash that's why I gave my card
No itemised bill... Everything listed as drinks
Not made to feel welcome. No hello, no thank you, no goodbye

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

Sorry for giving a not nice rate.
At least it happened yesterday.
The staff or let's say possibly the owner's daughter talked too loudly and made fun in the restaurant to her Chinese friends. I think it is not a good idea since it will ruin other customers' mood as well.
When I paid by card, she didnt give me the detail of the bill, only the paper from the card transcation. She told that I had to tell earlier, without any friendliness. I didnt understand why she mumbled for that. Normally people receive the detail bill even you paid with card.
For the menu book, it is very well created, which I didnt find in other similar reataurants. A lot of menu with spices and oil from Sichuan. The food, I only ordered two dishes here, and it was acceptable. Big portion to eat alone.
At the first, I would like to recommend it to my European team, but it seems after experiencing the service, even there are also several good points, it seems I would prefer the other Chinese restaurants.
I hope they can read a lot of review here and keep improving for the services. It will be a good business if you take it seriously.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 14, 2015

I went to this local in October of 2015, they got our orders after an hour! and brought the dishes after an hour delay. They brought us wrong dishes, however the quality of the food was good. Though we have had ordered tea to be served before the dinner, they never brought it; the ice cream came to our table too late as we were tired of waiting after dining, so we did not eat dessert and I dunno if we paid for it or not; cuz they were communicating in Chinese with us! and on the receipt we got everything as "drinks" not real names.

Date of visit: October 2015