1,785 results
All reviews rooftop terrace gold room piazza maggiore hot tub family run hotel side street lovely hotel small balcony standard room quiet street city centre fourth floor visit bologna pastries within easy walking distance hotel is located old city
Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a very productive group meeting on their coveted balcony. Terrific views, bar service only a phone call away, and a Jacuzzi! A great place to take in Bologna. Friendly staff, and a resident dog.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
HotelTouring, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Touring, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Dear Kevin,
Thank you for your feedback with regards to your recent stay at The Touring.
I am delighted to read that we have met your expectations and that you were pleased with the room, the food and beverage you received, and the dogs.

I do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us in the near future.
Yours sincerely

Matteo S.
Hotel Touring

Reviewed April 15, 2016

When I booked this hotel I did not know what I was getting as it was because of the reviews and the closeness of all the things we wanted to do. I am a travel agent and was pleasantly surprised by this hotel, we stayed there for four days,the hotel staff, the clean rooms and surrounding areas of the hotel and the breakfast with so many varieties to chose from.

This hotel is a family owned place and you could not meet any nicer staff than this place. If you get a chance to stay here grab you a glass of wine from the bar and go up to the roof top where you are looking down on the whole city of Bologna and also the amazing sunset. I want to thank all the staff for making our stay so wonderful and will definitely come back and send my clients there for their stay..

Thank you all for making our stay so memorable!

Paula Ramo Agency Owner.
A Better Way To Travel
317-894-4428
Indianapolis, In, 46229
abetterwaytotravel@gmail.com

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with 锦江RCP
Reviewed April 14, 2016

We booked our stay here in order to be in the city centre in Bologna. This was a great location for our needs and we were warmly greeted upon arrival. The hotel was spotless and the beds very comfortable. The breakfast spread was tasty and had a great variety. Take a glass of wine from the bar in the lobby up to rooftop at sunset!

Room Tip: 2nd floor, each room devoted to specific city. Great rooms just off the ground level courtyard. Single rooms (1 single bed).
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
HotelTouring, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Touring, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Dear Annabelle

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at The Touring.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the facilities and services that we provided met your expectations.
From the 20th April we opened the roof top bar service.

Your Sincerely,
Matteo S.
Hotel Touring Bologna

Reviewed April 12, 2016

Friendly staff at this pleasant hotel, located 10 minutes from the city centre. It's quiet enough to allow a good night's sleep, while being near restaurants and attractions. Great views from the roof terrace. Breakfast buffet pretty good, and overall stay good value. Don't miss the amazing ice cream store - Cremeria Funivia - nearby!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Ron,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review.

I am delighted to read that you were not disappointed following your stay with us at the Touring & the Funivia :) best ice cream ever

I will be sure to share this feedback with the staff and that their service is duly rewarded.

I do hope that that we get the chance to welcome you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Cesare C.
Hotel Touring Bologna***

Reviewed April 12, 2016

Visited this hotel when we came. The room was clean, breakfast and bar good and only 7-10 mins from the main square. A amazing base with hotel-airport taxis only 35 euros. The staff are also freindly. Warning If you are allergic to pets don't visit here as the hotel has a pet dog.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
HotelTouring, Responsabile reception at Hotel Touring, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Dear Harry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review.
It is wonderful to read that you had a great experience with us here at the Touring and that you felt the hotel had an elegance and charm to it.
Our staff like to ensure that our guests have a comfortable stay and so I am pleased that their efforts of keeping the hotel clean and well maintained were noticed. I am equally delighted that you enjoyed the complimentary treats we offer to our guests. Our staff work hard to provide first class customer care to make sure that our guests leave us feeling that they have received outstanding service.

Your high recommendation is most appreciated; I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,