See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2015

The apartment in the B&B was clear and cosy, located in the edge of the historic centre of the city. We were with two children, who enjoyed the stay as they were at home. We could use the kitchen, witch was prime as we stood there for a week. The breakfast was nice, we all enjoyed it. The lanlady did everything to make our stay comfortable. We could recommend the B&B for everybody, for couples as well es for families.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2015

from the minute that she picked me up at the station to the minute she dropped me off (yes, service with a smile both ways even though it was only a 5 minute walk) Stefania was just great. as noted below - only one room has en suite facilities so you might end up going upstiars to the loo (wtch out for your head!). the terrace is shared between two rooms but is LOVELY and the location cannot be beaten for the price.
Stefania was there every day to answer wquest5ions as well as being on What's app if i needed anything
the only gripe I had was the breakfast (even the internet was fixsed while I was there).... all celephane wrapped stuff dated to 2016 - Stefania was aqt pains to explain this wasn't aqn englishy or american breakfast but it wouldhave been much nicer if it had been fresh - still, no problem to nip down to one of the local bars and indulge there.
definitely recommended.

Room tip: only one room (*the triple) has en suite.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2015

Me and my friends have spent 2 nights at this B&B. It was such a wonderful experience. The owner is really nice and trusting as a persn. The place was clean and very welcoming. We felt like home. The Breakfast was awesome!! It was a marvellous experience and I would recommend it to everyone whose planning to visit Ravenna. It is the best choice. It is found in the centre close to many attractions. If I had to go again to Ravenna, I would choose the same B&B .. No doubt!

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I went to Ravenna to see an exhition at the MAR and to take in some other sights. I sought a simple, inexpensive place to stay in the center. I found the B&B Adriana. It amounts to a 3-room apartment which is clean and pleasant. I had a small room with the (large) bathroom next door, and a little terrace overlooking the garden. The location is convenient and I could park my car in the driveway. The main defect was that the woman running it works elsewhere so I had to arrange to get there when she could be there. The breakfast was nothing special and I would advise to go to any local bar nearby instead. However, the woman is very pleasant and helpful. She suggested a few good local restaurants and had discount tickets for them.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We just got back from a 3 day vacation in Ravenna, two of the days we spent at Mirabilandia! This is my first time writing a review but I'm thrilled to do it because B&B Adriana is a place I would recommend to anyone due to the quality & size of the bedrooms, the impeccable & elegant interior decor, the friendliness of the young owners, the feeling you get of "being at home" and the central location. The opportunity to combine your visit of Ravenna and its beautiful & unique historical treasures to being able to add Mirabilandia is the absolute best! For our family (4 adults and three small children) it is not always easy to find comfortable accommodations. I would like to particularly thank Stefania who is extremely wonderful & patient with the little ones. Thanks again! We will come back!

Room tip: All the bedrooms are great. The owners will advise you based on your needs!! You can't go wrong with any of the bedrooms!!
Date of stay: June 2013