“Excellent pizza in Ravenna downtown”

I Furfanti ristorante e pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 724 Restaurants in Ravenna
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ristorante e Pizzeria aperti 7 giorni su 7 a pranzo e cena. Dal lunedi' al venerdi' possibilita' di pranzo con menu' del giorno.
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

I had pizza for lunch today: recommend this place for the food and the relaxed atmosphere. Prices are slightly higher than other pizzerias, justified for the pizza since the dough has long time leavening and ingredients are high quality; not justified (in my opinion) 4.5€ for a Coca-Cola can.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Don’t understand the rating for this place. It took a long time to get a table. The waitress was unfriendly, apparently she didn’t like the fact that we were foreigners. The food was blunt at best, poorly spiced and overpriced. The couple next to us complained about a hair in her salad which the waitress didn’t even care about. Our bill had two items on it that we didn’t order and it needed a lengthy discussion to figure things out. Normally you can’t go wrong with TripAdvisor, but this place simply sucked.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Kaladancl
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Checked the place out via the TripAdvisor app and saw it had good reviews.
Hence I went two times.

Both times excellent and worth the money and effort.
Good quality food, wine and service.
My best recommendations.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 25, 2018

I know this restaurant is not really famous for pizzas but they do make some very delicious pizzas. We were four of us and we tried each a different one and they were all very tasty. But by the look of also the other meat, fish and pasta dishes seemed very good too. We will come back to try some more delicious things from the menu.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

If U want a delicious dinner, this is the place. It might take a bit longer to be served, but it worths to wait!

Date of visit: July 2018