“Great Seafood”

Ranked #52 of 1,065 Restaurants in Rimini
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Without doubt the food and location is top notch. Where it is let down, hence 4 not 5 stars, is the service. Took them 30 minutes and 2 requests just to get the bill.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Came here for a dinner with my husband and baby. What a lovely dinner we had. Tasty food and friendly staff.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

This is one of the best of the sea front restaurants as its food is quality and it is not over priced - as many in this area are.
The staff greet you warmly and the window tables have a great view of the sea. The whole place has a wonderful, buzzy atmosphere (especially on a Saturday night when it is essential to book).
There is a great range of seafood available from oysters, through various Carpaccio - wonderful red mullet - and whole fish. Between us we tried a pretty good selection of the dishes on offer and each was presented beautifully and tasted wonderful.
There is small selection of puddings - all equally mouth-watering.
There is a well stocked bar and a good range of local, and other, wines.
I would recommend visiting Habanero for either lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere was nice and the staff were really great.... was not a big fan of the food. I've lived in Italy for 3 years and I would not say that the food was delicious. My husbands dish was okay shrimp with dumplings (gnocchi) my spaghetti with clams was sandy and no seasoning same with my daughters fried seafood platter...prices were not bad but I'd rather pay for "good" food which is why I choose the 4 stars. Not impressed

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Nicely located at Rimini's beach and with friendly service the "Habanero" is a good place to have seafood.