Hotel Milton Rimini, BW Premier Collection
US$155
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Aqua Hotel(Rimini)
US$170
US$123
US$97
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Hotel Panama Majestic(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$98
Official Site
Hotel Polo(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Rosa Riviera(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$151
Hotel Stresa(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$72
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$320
US$292
1,499 results
All reviewslarge mirrorplenty of fresh fruitfree parkingenjoyed our staysea frontbeautiful hotelamazing breakfastbeach towelsspacleanlinesstelevisiondiseaside
Reviewed March 17, 2016 via mobile

Courtesy and quality are the right words to describe this hotel. The breakfast is absolutely unbelievable. Fresh juice, cakes , eggs all you might want is there. The owner is a gentle nice lady. She welcomes you every morning in the breakfast room in a nice warm discreet way.
Hotel is one block from the sea and rooms are clean and nice. I would recommend Milton for your staying whatever you are here for biz or pleasure.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Francescamorri, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Milton Rimini, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2016

Dear Fabrizio,
we have really appreciated your review!
Thank you for your kind words and see you again soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2016

My husband and I stopped in Rimini on a whim last fall. It is the kind of town that is probably hopping in the summer with beachgoers, but in the fall it is a sleepy place perfect for wandering and exploring. Since we arrived without reservations, I quickly looked up a hotel with good ratings and Hotel Rimini came up.

I am so glad that I booked our stay here! The concierge was so nice and, since it was not their busy season at all, gave us an amazing room on the top floor, corner, overlooking the sea. We loved the room layout, it was spacious and there were lots of places to hang your clothes and store your luggage. The bathroom was really spacious and everything was spotless, clean. There was a smell of summer lingering in the hallways, like the perfect beach hotel.

I have to note the beds - they were The Most Comfortable Beds we slept on during our entire time in Italy. We both slept soundly with the sound of the sea and the comfort of cool sheets and a great mattress.

Breakfast was a spectacular spread. Meats, cheeses, various breads and pastries, juices and champagne. Even a Squeeze Your Own station. There was also a typical "American" breakfast of eggs, sausage and potato. It was more than we had seen at any other hotel, both in variety and quantity. And that was surprising, because we seemed to be the only ones in the hotel. Still, it was fresh, gorgeous and delicious.

Rimini was our rejuvenation stop, and I am glad we chose it. Hotel Milton gave us exactly what we needed, calm and rest.

Location: A block from the sandy beach and adjacent to a wonderful walk in town. You'll want to taxi from the train station, unless you are up for a long walk.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are great - you can see the ferris wheel. All rooms have a balcony to watch people and traffic (which was really fun).
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tiffany R
Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

Very good location, just in front of the sea. Extremely good breakfast. Nice, big and clean rooms. Good wifi signal. Smart and kind staff. Just a little bit expensive. No business room but You can print papera from reception. It has got the spa too

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Francescamorri, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Milton Rimini, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2015

Dear Dado2007,
we are really glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Thank you for your nice words about our staff, our breakfast, and our rooms.

We hope you will visit us again soon!

Thanks

Best regards

Francesca, sales office

Reviewed October 1, 2015

Beware, the rooms in this place are absolutely miniscule. I asked for a high floor room with a view, and what I got was a low floor room with a view...of a building site/crane. If I say that the bathroom and shower in the cabin on the ferry I travelled to Italy on was bigger than the one at the Hotel Milton, then you will get the picture. Had all sorts of problems getting the Wifi to work, and then, just to make matters worse, the Russians in the next room shouted loudly all night. We were supposed to stay for 3 days, but checked out after one. To be fair, I was offered a free dinner by the manager, but in the dining room was some loud 'entertainment' by some tuneless crooner, so I decided not to take up his generous offer. This seems to be a place occupied by coach tours (German and Belgian when we were there). No doubt this place is attractive to some folk, but not for me. The one plus -point...? The breakfast was excellent.

Room Tip: I hope you have better luck than me , but demand a larger, high floor room
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank johnPerpignan
Francescamorri, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Milton Rimini, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2015

Dear johnPerpi,
thank you for your review. I know it is not a flattering one and in some way I understand your point of view, but I would like to explain the matter thoroughly.
You booked a sea view room and we actually assigned a room overlooking the sea, but we only had the first floor available (that’s why the view was maybe not as stunning as you were expecting) because a group was staying at the hotel for a whole week in the same days, occupying all the sea-view rooms from the 2nd to the 5th floor. This group was confirmed in March, therefore when your reservation arrived at the end of August they were already taken and we could not provide a higher floor: we offered a higher floor for the next day though, but you refused. Moreover, yours was a request and it was not guaranteed that you would receive a high floor. I would like to point out that 99% of the time we actually manage to meet the guests’ wishes because we truly care about them and want them to have a blissful experience with us: in your case, it was an unfortunate coincidence because all upper floors were occupied. We cared about you too (that’s why we offered a complimentary meal and a different room for the next day) and even if you turned down our offers I apologize for not being able to satisfy you anyway.
I am sorry if you found the bathroom in your room too small, that’s something we are trying to improve on the lower floors, as the higher floors have already been renovated. Anyway, the hotel being an Art Nouveau villa, some parts cannot be broadened.
As for the wi-fi, I would like to point out that you experienced a problem filling in the registration form for entering the net: guests need to complete a very brief registration in order to access the net (otherwise everybody from the outside would be able to use it) and our hotel manager promptly helped you to register because you experienced some difficulties and then you were able to use the wi-fi properly (we have switched to a very fast wi-fi system only a few months ago and now the system is very efficient).
I am sorry you turned down our treat to a complimentary meal in our restaurant and I am sorry you did not find the entertainment pleasant: that night we were holding a special party for the Belgian group that was staying with us. This group has been coming for several years and they are very keen on traditional music because they know our region very well and love it. I am sorry you did not appreciate this regional touch. I would like to point out that the hotel seldom accepts groups because we work with agencies and T.O. that deal mainly with individuals, but we have a few long-established elite groups in mid and low season that keep coming back to us over time, and we are very glad they do!
Thank you for your nice words about our breakfast: I am happy you enjoyed it!
Best regards
Francesca Morri, sales office

Reviewed September 12, 2015

During the summer, my fiancé and I had very tight schedules and were only able to get away for a few days together. I booked this hotel after having read some really nice reviews on TripAdvisor, especially that their staff was highly praised by previous attendants, which sounded promising. But after having spent four nights here, I have to say that I’m ambiguous — about 50 % of the staff is really helpful, and the other half is not that great.

Due to work assignments my fiancé would arrive two days later than me, This was my first trip to Rimini, so naturally I had many questions about where to eat, sunbath etc, and maybe I was just unlucky but the woman who checked me in was not very interested in helping me find places at all. In the evening I decided to have a drink in the beautiful backyard, and despite there being hardly any guests there, it was impossible to get any attention from the bartender. Finally I got to place an order, but he never came back and asked if I wanted a refill.

The breakfast the next morning was as fantastic as everybody says, with lots of varieties of hot and cold food and drinks. The coffee was served to my personal preference and was to die for. Unfortunately, since I was there by myself, my plate and coffee were removed while I went inside for a refill of fruit. I’d have liked if the staff had paid a little bit more attention, and realised that I wasn’t through when I was leaving a full cup of coffee.

We had booked this hotel partly because of their promise of good internet access, and when my fiancé arrived two days later he still needed to be available for his business contacts. The internet access was a joke, and caused us a lot of unnecessary stress. After having restarted the wifi, as well as tried to use a steady connection, the IT Manager of the hotel finally came to our rescue and was very helpful with accompanying my fiancé’s needs.

The service in the breakfast room was also a couple of levels higher now when there were two of us.

Twice I asked the staff for restaurant recommendations, once we wanted to eat in Rimini, and another time we wanted to drive up in the mountains and enjoy the view with our meal. We received two great recommendations and really enjoyed these restaurants.

When I was checking out I received an additional bill for about 60 Euros for city taxes. Since we were in a bit of a hurry, I only had a quick look at the bill, and asked the person at the reception (a new face that I hadn’t seen previously that week) to explain the bill (which was in Italian) to me, and especially whether the drinks we’d had in the backyard were included. He seemed to be in a hurry and was not interested in explaining it to me so he asked what kind of drinks we’d had.
“Some wine” I replied.
“It’s not on there, you had two glasses of wine?” he asked.
“Yes” I replied.
“Well, just pay me ten Euros then” was his answer.
I didn’t have any cash on me so I had to go out to my fiancé, who was loading our bags into the car at the time and ask him for ten Euros. When I came back the receptionist was gone, and I rang the bell and had to wait for him. When he finally came back I asked him for a receipt, and then he looked at me and said
“never mind then”.
We were now in a hurry to the airport, and when I l had time to look at the receipt in the car I realised I had already paid for the wine. My italian is not great, but I do know what vino blanco means. I just couldn’t believe that this receptionist was trying to make some money on the side, and that didn’t exactly give a nice last impression of this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple