1,601 results
All reviews large mirror plenty of fresh fruit sea view enjoyed our stay beautiful hotel beach towels high season rooms are clean spa television di
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

So my husband and I came to this hotel for our honeymoon in September. The hotel knew it was a honeymoon as we had it booked especially through our travel agents....apon arriving there was no "congratulations" of any kind, we were greeted okay-ish and shown to our room.
We thought maybe at dinner time we might have a suprise complementary glass of bubbles perhaps, but again no..... And actually the meal for the first couple nights was a nightmare!
No one told us what to do and how.... Very strange set up, you get a 4 course meal each night but have to choose what you want the night before... We Sat at our table not knowing what to do for at least 30 minutes with no help from staff..... Until eventually we managed to work out what to do.
Food choices were okay..... Not the best of variety.
Staff at this hotel were not overly friendly.... Apart from if you were Russian or German!
My husband and I didn't get any interaction from the owner who walks around every night, barely even a 'hello' but couldn't be more accommodating and lovely to the Russian holiday makers and basically every other nation apart from us English. We understand this part of Italy do not speak much English at all.. And we quite like that fact as we like to try and speak the language of where we are however, if the owner of the hotel couldn't speak a certain language she would get one of the staff members to translate for her!! But not a noise to the English what so ever.
One waitor called Fabio was lovely he spoke the most English and made an effort to have a conversation and speak about each other's travels. He was so kind and helpful and actually an asset to this hotel! I've seen a few other reviews praise him.
The main problem was unfortunately my husband and I both became very sick on this trip, for 5 days we were bed bound... I called down to reception one day asking for a little food and fluids as we were very ill but the receptionist wasn't helpful nor did he try to find a member of staff who could help..... I gave up as neither of us had the energy to try and ask for any more help so i chucked on a top and shorts and literally dragged my self to a near by pharmacy and convenience store to get essentials. My husband had to stay in the room as he was so poorly.... I gathered from this that room service is not an option.
Breakfast was nothing to rave about... Compared to our other holidays this was poor.... No cooked Breakfast at all... Everything in the open, flies landing on the food... Not great..
A noisy area, don't go if you want quiet but that is no fault of the hotel as the area is just a lively place.
All in all....
Unfriendly and unhelpful staff.
Meal time not great but generous.
Brekki not amazing.
Spa was nice and therapist from Czech was lovely.

Wouldn't go again and didn't make our honeymoon special at all... illness couldn't be helped but... Hotel certainly didn't help us either!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Francescamorri, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Milton Rimini, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear Lucymegan 24,
first let me thank you for choosing our hotel for your honeymoon.
You wrote that “the hotel knew it was a honeymoon” and I am really surprised and truly sorry, because the agency NEVER notified us about your honeymoon, otherwise we would have provided a complimentary in-room bottle of wine with fresh fruit along with a free upgrade to a superior room (if available), as we always do with honeymooners.
I am sorry that you did not feel taken care of by the whole staff; our staff members speak the main languages (English, French and Russian), and Fabio was your appointed waiter precisely because he speaks your language, therefore there is something I do not quite understand as you wrote that he was kind and supportive but also that nobody helped you…
Tina, the hotel owner, loves spending time with all guests, regardless of their nationality, as you can see in almost all foreign reviews where she is mentioned, therefore it really upsets me to read that she never spoke a word to you…
I apologise if the staff was not helpful when you got sick and again, this surprises me because our receptionists are always very friendly and get out of their way to help our guests (as many other reviews in several different languages can show).
As for the breakfast, everybody has their own taste and I am sorry that it did not exceed your expectations but I would like to point out that a lot of cooked food is available at breakfast, in particular: cooked vegetables, stew and rice, eggs and meat and, above all, made on the moment omelets and crêpes, filled according to our guests’ request (vegetables, ham, nutella…)
As for the set up, some pictures in other reviews clearly show that “sensitive” food is covered (ref. BohemianGypsyWorld review of 16.07.17), in order to be protected from flies etc.
Thank you for your nice words about our spa and therapist Hana that we really appreciate.
I really hope your health improved and allowed you to enjoy the rest of your stay in lively Rimini nonetheless.
With best regards

Francesca

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Beautiful Hotel. Nice, large room. Big and very comfortable bed.The large mirror at the end of the bed very interesting,nice touch and gives the feeling of bigger space.Stylish restaurant and very good and diversified breakfast.The spa is not very great. When we stayed the sauna did not work. Small parking, only about 10 seats.But a lot of parking spaces on the street, not expensive.

Room Tip: sea view, upper floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

I kept a good souvenir when I was teen with parents few years ago (smart customers mainly italians) . What a déception when I arrive. First I get à room with a spécial view on the parking While I ask for a quite room. Important for 175 euros for a room of 10m2 when the average is around 19m2 for other hotels. After I get a special room with a mini balcon around a lot of child hyper noisy with this time a majority of french pp le with a Tuche style as the french movie "Les tuches" if you saw you can undertand What I said or you can see the kind of pple watching on the Web typing Tuche. What saying about the diner at the hotel, so noisy with pple pouncing on the food with a lot of Child crying watching anims on the phone and a lovely swimsuit with à towel for the diner. Hotel staff is cold and bad organized. If you want a quite trip run away. You will find better in rimini town for a good quality price ratio.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Francescamorri, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Milton Rimini, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Dear Christine,
we take your opinion into great account because we respect all the reviews we receive from our guests.
We totally respect and try to satisfy all our guests, regardless of their age, nationality or spending capacity. We are glad and proud to count among our guests couples of all ages (from newlyweds to couples who celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary), solo travellers and families (Rimini is pretty popular as a family destination in summer- you too came first time 30 years ago as a child). All our guests are welcome, and we continually try to provide the best service for each of them and it was the same with you. We offered a room change and we even provided a triple room instead of a standard double that you booked, of about 17 m2, not 10 m2 as you wrote (the size of our rooms is clearly stated in your website where you booked; if you were looking for a larger room, you should have chosen a Family room or a different accommodation)

As for a quiet room, we usually provide rearview rooms to guests who require a quiet accommodation but we always underline that despite the location of the room, the hotel is very centrally located, and Rimini is very vibrant in the summer season (as a second-time visitor you should have been very well aware of this as well and maybe book an accommodation far from the main tourist attractions)

As for the price/quality ratio, we would like to point out that you booked a package: 175 € for 2 people for the overnight stay with full breakfast, 4-course dinner, beach and spa facilities on a peak period in a 4-star hotel by the sea... we think that it's really a great price and it was a promotional deal).

We are really surprised by your comment about our staff because we tried to satisfy all you requirements and the hotel owner in person, after talking with you, even decided not to charge you with the shortened stay fee (according to the cancellation policy we should have charged the amount of 3 nights but we decided to approve a free cancellation, giving you the possibility to book another hotel for the next 2 nights). This caused us a money loss on the hottest period of the year, but we did this nonethelss because our purpose is to make all our guests happy.

We want to thank again all the guests who spent some time to write a review on our hotel, encouraging us to improve our service even more... for you, we hope that you find the perfect hotel

Regards

Reviewed July 17, 2017

I spent few days at the Milton hotel in Rimini having a relaxing holiday very close to the beach and a lot of fun night time. we only had four days during which we had opportunity to enjoy local food and local people friendness. the only suggestion is to ask for a larger room if available.

Room Tip: I would suggest to avoid the first floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Francescamorri, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Milton Rimini, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear Antonello,
many thanks for your lovely review!
We hope to have you back in the futue for another relaxing stay in Rimini!
Best regards

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Nice stuff, classic interior, old but very well-maintained and super clean.
The stuff at the reception was excellent, helped us to check in and arranged a taxi to the airport at a very competitive price. Room was comfortable and very charming.
Breakfast exceeded expectations, excellent food and set up.

Sadly stayed with my family only for one night.
Good hotel.
Rimini is a sweet holiday destination with beautiful beach, and I personally think great for families and teenagers.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,
it was a pleasure for us to read your enthusiastic review! We are pleased that you and your family had a gret stay with us!
We hope to have you back in the future for a longer stay! ;)
Many thanks