All reviews complimentary glass of wine wifi worked well beach view beach break ferris wheel location is amazing short stroll good size a great stay rimini beach central location restaurants and shops breakfast buffet top floor special thanks balcony sea
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Perfect hotel location at the very long Rimini Beach.
Upgraded to a 'Executive room' without request.
Fantastic breakfast buffe' with all you wish!
Helpful, friendly staff.
Great value for money.
Welcome drink and appetizers to all guests !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
HolidayInn R, Direttore at Hotel Imperiale, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Dear Guest,
I thank you deeply for taking time to review your stay at Holiday Inn Rimini Imperiale.
I am glad you enjoyed our central position, close to the main points of interest, from cool restaurants to nice boutiques.
I am also glad to read you appreciated the personnel’s constant attentions, always willing to convey a marvellous stay to the guests, worthy of a “second home”.
Our breakfast covers a wide range of tastes, from sweet to salty, to satisfy every request and I am happy that you appreciated it.
Looking forward to your next stay as a beloved Guest here at Holiday Inn Rimini Imperiale,

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 22, 2017

This hotel has checked all of the boxes. The staff was very professional and helpful. The breakfast was excellent. The hotel is a short five minute walk from the beach. It is also on the main thorough fare. There are many good restaurants close by the hotel. The rooms were of a good size and there was a safe in the room. Very unusually, there were three, count them three!, elevators in this hotel. This meant that checking out was not a obstacle course of full elevators and a crowded lobby. We certainly would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main street. Lots of noise during the evening from cars, partiers, etc.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
HolidayInn R, Direttore at Hotel Imperiale, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Guest,
I deeply thank you for the time dedicated to review your stay at Holiday Inn Rimini Imperiale.
I am pleased the Hotel met with your expectations: It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was a reasonable size with modern, clean bathroom. Complimentary glass of wine in the evening was very welcome and breakfast in the top-floor restaurant with great views was lovely

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Rimini Imperiale.
I am pleased to read you valued positively your stay with us: from our free “happy hour” every night to the beautiful view overlooking the coast every morning while sipping a cup of coffee.
Looking forward to welcome you back at Holiday Inn Rimini Imperiale in the near future,

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Great hotel - perfect location. Clean, great breakfast, updated rooms, great staff - friendly and customer focused. Nice free drink and appies before dinner in the lobby. Pool is nice - close to beach - 1-2 min walk. Views from some rooms and gorgeous view from breakfast room. Nice gym facility as well. Parking available. Larger rooms and bathrooms which is a treat in Italian hotels! excellent WIFI service as well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HolidayInn R, General Manager at Hotel Imperiale, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
I am glad you appreciated the central location, very close to the beach and to the main points of interest of the city.
I am happy you enjoyed our breakfast, served on the fifth floor, with a beautiful view overlooking the coast and the happy hour, offered each evening at our American Bar.
It’s a pleasure to read you benefitted from all the services the Hotel has to offer such as our mini-gym area, parking space and free wi-fi all over the hotel.
Hope to welcome you back in the near future,

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a prolonged weekend in June 2017.
First of all the location is amazing, it's right at the beach and if you got a higher floor the views to the beach are amazing. You're right between the beach and the promenade with numerous restaurants, bars and shops. If you're looking for a quiet hide away, maybe reconsider your options, but for a beach break is a vivid neighborhood this is the perfect spot. If you arrive by car the location might be a nightmare. During the weekend it feels like all of Italy heads to the beaches, and that makes it close to impossible to find parking, even on the hotels own parking lot 100m from the building.
The personnel upon checking was very attentive and friendly, and so is all other personnel in the property.
I got a frontal sea view room in the corner, which makes the room slightly larger (in fact you have 2 separated rooms, 1 bedroom and one corridor with a small couch). However this brings me to the explanation why I only give 3 points: this place needs URGENT renovation. Already when entering the lobby I felt like traveling back in time to the 80s, and this continues throughout the entire property. Maybe a nice flair if you're 60+ as you feel like at home, but for the younger generation which I'm part of this seemed a bit surreal, and rather than being in a hotel I felt like at my grandmas place. The old style continued in the rooms which very much have an 80s / 90s style. And no matter how good the job of the cleaning personnel is done: the fact that furniture is worn down and looks used leaves an untidy and unclean impression.
I understood that the first floor rooms have been renovated recently, but the entire rest of the hotel, including all rooms, bathrooms, elevators, corridors, etc urgently needs to follow. I don't know if this is the average standard of Rimini properties, but it's the key point that makes me consider not to return until the situation improved...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Imperiale, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Hi Frederik H,

Hello from IHG! Thank you for your candid review. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about the overall appearance of our facility. I'm sorry for the letdown. Assuredly your feedback will be taken up with the team for future improvements. I am happy to hear that you find our personnel very attentive and friendly.

We hope to have the honor of hosting you again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Again, thanks for choosing Holiday Inn!

Warm Regards,