“Amazing Hotel”
Review of Hotel Aria

Hotel Aria
Ranked #30 of 630 Hotels in Rimini
Reviewed 16 September 2017

If you ever go to Rimini this hotel is a must. You are welcomed by wonderful staff who are so helpful. The hotel is very new and super clean with well equipped rooms. The small but rather lovely pool on the roof is great after a long day sight seeing or in our case the MotoGP. The service the staff give is 5 star and I can not fault any of them. An added bonus is the amazing breakfast with amazing coffee which you would not find better in any hotel. If I ever go back to Rimini I would not stay any where else.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and have an excellent balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Hotel Aria for a week while at the Misano MotoGP and the hotel is excellent. Really new building, nice rooms, great staff with plenty of English speakers, rooftop pool is fantastic (with a swim up bar), bar snacks at the pool in the afternoon and in the bar in the evenings. The free breakfast is unsurpassed it has absolutely everything you could wish for with an excellent barista on duty as well. Centrally located in the heart of Rimini only a 15 minute walk from the train station, 5 minutes to the beach. Stop searching, just book the Aria...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights with 2 other couples, all in different grades of room, all very good, don't honestly think the extra for the mini suite was worth it, but it was very nice and it was my birthday whilst staying there, which was mentioned by the lovely guy upon check in but not acknowledged on the day.
All drinks charged to your room, keep an eye on it as no receipt is given when signing for them, free snacks are served at the pool in the afternoon and at the bar early evening.
All in all a very nice stay

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rosebank27
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel based on the amazing trip advisor reviews, and having just experienced two fabulous weeks there, I can now see why this hotel is rated so highly!
The initial booking with Giulio via email from London was effortless and very accommodating with our needs, i.e. Cot for my 2 year old, car rental recommendations etc...nothing was too much trouble.
When we arrived, we got greeted by the very friendly porter and got to meet Giulio. They were both very friendly and welcoming. The hotel itself looks brand new, clean and modern. The room was spotless and spacious, and was kept that way by the hard working staff and cleaners.
The pool is on the top floor, not huge but cosy and Giovanni at the bar is there to pour you anything you desire. From 4pm they serve pizzas, mini burgers and fruit f.o.c! What a nice touch. They also serve a few snacks at reception every evening around 7pm, again free of charge.
Breakfast is served between 7am-11am and what a feast that is!!! We are foodies and it's absolutely delicious! Everything is fresh with a vast variety and the pastries with Italian creme patisserie are to die for!
Sara who will serve you a coffee that you will want to drink forever, is very sweet and treated our children to lollies most mornings. On the 15th August, a catholic religious day, they threw a buffet party for all guests, again with delicious food and free drinks! We also met David who works at reception who was very kind, he organised a birthday cake for my birthday which was delicious and his restaurant recommendations were spot on...from the best pizzaria in town to the best fish restaurant in Rimini!
The location is perfect, just a 2mins stroll to the buzzing promenade and a 5min walk to the beach which was very family catered for.
As a family traveler I spend a lot of time researching hotels carefully and I can honesty say, this is by far the best we've been to. They treat you like your family as well as 5 star client. None of us wanted to leave, so much so, that my wife had a few tears while saying goodbye to the staff.

Thank you for a fabulous holiday!

The Bassili family.

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank John B
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

So I end up at the Aria due to a family requiring my room at the Mercure, I agreed to staying here instead.

While it wasn't what I had booked at the ocean front, it turned out to be a nice quiet gem with a balcony, a rooftop bar and pool with an ocean view and great tapas.

Well staffed and very clean, I wouldn't hesitate to book a room there anytime.

Walking distance to shopping, the beach and restaurants, this hotel was an unexpected gem.

Ciao!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Checked in and upon check in they told me I would have to pay 80 Euro per night for my two kids as the room was booked based on an occupancy of two... I travel the world and never have I been asked to pay such amount for having your kids with you.... they even refused to give them a rollout bed... so it was just a way to make extra money!! Upon checkout I argued and they reduced the fee to 40 Euro per night extra but just a big scam! They also charge for the use of towels at the pool .. what a joke... never heard of a hotel who charges for towels in its own hotel pool... definitely rimini has much better hotels than this.... which don't try to extract money from guests !!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I spent 7 days here July 15th till 22nd. The Hotel is new and modern quite funky. We stayed in room 754 which had great views from its big balcony facing the sea.
We arrived late at night and the exceptional Uri greeted us with a big smile and plenty of help. I can honestly say that we had had a nightmare journey to the hotel (Italian Railways), but Uri was welcoming and very very helpful. Hotel is 1 minute from the Strip and 3-4mins from the beach.
I would whole heartedly recommend to both families and couples alike. Rooms were spotless and cleaned everyday, by friendly staff. The best point for us was the pool on the rooftop that supplied small nibbles FOC everyday around 4pm. I would also like to thank the barman at the pool who's name forsakes me, he was superb.
We will definitely stay there on our next visit to Rimini.
Thank you to all the staff for making our stay both pleasant and fun
JC & Clodagh
PS Make sure to visit the old town!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple