“Great food....very nice people”
Review of TNT Pub

TNT Pub
Ranked #35 of 935 Restaurants in Trieste
Price range: US$11 - US$17
Cuisines: Fast food, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Closed for holiday till august 19. Pub with a great choice of burger and salad.Many gluten free choice.On draught Landbier, Dolomiti not filtered, Tennent's Ipa, Franziskaner red weizen, Tennent's Scotch Ale, St.Benoit Blanche.Over 40 types of bier in bottles.
Reviewed April 2, 2018

This pub was a wonderful find. The atmosphere is that of a neighborhood pub, and the people who own it and take care of all the service are really nice and welcoming. They speak English and that was helpful to us. We ordered a Greek salad and a vegetarian panini with gluten free bread and gluten free beer. The food was plentiful and delicious, and the price was inexpensive and well worth the quality of the food. For dessert we had tiramisu, which was the best I have had anywhere. The pub was full and the atmosphere lively, but not too loud. We enjoyed ourselves and would recommend it to anyone. Without a doubt, we'll definitely return.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Our first night in Trieste; did not want to spend a lot of money, were in the mood for a beer or two, and perhaps a change in the diet away from the 'usual Italian'. It was a Monday (Lunedi) evening and Pub was perhaps half full. We were shown to a table and ordered a 1.5l jug of Tennent IPA. Pretty good stuff.
Also a bit of grazing food in the form of the stuffed jalapeños (a la Spanish 'halapenos rellenos' and some chicken (pollo) nuggets. Both were excellent, delicious and . Mains were a chicken salad, a deconstructed beef burger sans buns, and a 'Manzo Crudo' (beef tartare) with toasted ciabatta, butter and some lettuce. Something different and obviously locally popular as I saw two other men eating same. You are meant to spread the finely minced manzo/beef patties onto the ciabatta with your fork. Another jug of IPA, and we were all happy. In summary, great pub food, good beer, friendly engaging staff who can speak a little Englese, and even on the inhouse TV screens, 'Radio Freccia', radio with pictures was churning through some good mixed old rock. A good evening.

1  Thank zbsanke
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Cute pub, great for lunch or dinner. The deserts are once too. Fast at serving and quite kind. I recommend the pub.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

Nice pub not far from Viale XX Settembre. Good beer and good choice of sandwich. Almost always full, better to book.

Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

With some friends we decided to spend our Tuesday night in this famous pub. Before my visit, I looked a bit about it, on TripAdvisor, and I noticed that reviews were very good till several months ago and then maybe for a takeover reviews weren't so good. So I wasn't sure to spend a good evening! Against my initial biased opinion or I don't know maybe right for it, I'm very happy to have dinner in this pub. Service wasn't too fast, but there was a lot of people, so I think it's normal wait a little! But it hadn't been lost time! In fact my sandwich (Americano) was very good! I really appreciated it, maybe there was too much bbq sauce, but nothing important!
I'll surely come back!

VONGOLA1999, Proprietario at TNT Pub, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2016

Thanks Francesco very much for your interesting and good review.Less BBQ for all :-)