We stayed in Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto for 2 nights while visiting Trieste.
The hotel is in a great location - right beside local shops, bars and restaurants and only a couple of minutes walk to Unity Square and the Sea Front.
The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated and it was a bonus having a small kitchen in the room. The breakfasts were excellent also.
A special mention to Claudia and all the staff who looked after us while we stayed in the Hotel. Everybody was very friendly and helpful.
If you are staying in Trieste then the Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto is a must!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste