“Great apartment in beautiful location”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Mediterraneo 3

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pmozz07
Gallatin, Tennessee
“Great apartment in beautiful location”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Four women shared this apartment and really enjoyed it. The Arabaspaa staff quickly checked us in and showed us around this centrally located apartment. We especially enjoyed sitting on the balcony, drinking wine and people-watching. The all white decor is kind of stark and the leather sofa not very comfortable, but who wants to sit inside anyway? I agree with another reviewer that an additional mirror would be very helpful! Note that the bathroom is through the bedroom with the bunk beds which did not bother us, but could be a problem for light sleepers. Overall, great little apartment in a spectacular location!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location!
Liked least: Decor
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Australia

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
rememberw...
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Lovely apartment in the center of town, super clean.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 for a stay in April 2011

My husband and I met up in Cinque Terra with our daughter who was studiying abroad. This great apartment was less expensive than two hotel rooms. Close to amazing restaurants and walking distance to everything, including trains, hikes up countryside and trail to neighboring towns.

It is a small world... we are from Arizona and while we were there, we met the owner from Tempe Arizona.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location was great
Liked least: trying to find it before the manager went home...our train was super delayed and we kept thinking we would have no place to stay if we didnt get there on time...too much pressure.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Denmark and Canada
Reviewed November 9, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Sydney
Reviewed October 18, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Sydney
Reviewed October 18, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing