“Absolutely Perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa Beccara

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely Perfect!”
Reviewed November 3, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

The best part of this rental is the gorgeous view from the large balcony. The apartment was very clean. The beds & pillows were comfortable. Yes, it is a long steep walk from the train station, but if you are in average shape, it is a beautiful walk. We visited all of the Cinque Terre and Manarola was our favourite town. Da Billy's at the bottom of the stairs was our favourite restaurant through all of our 3 weeks in Italy. The food is so good, the prices are decent for Italy & our waiter was so much fun! No regrets at all on booking this place or visiting the Cinque Terre!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The View
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
rmkelhmj
Melbourne, Australia
“Great views and functional”
Reviewed July 24, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I recently stayed here for 6 nights with my wife and 16 year old daughters, we arrived quite late at night and were met by the friendly Stefan who guided us to the property, When we awoke in the morning and stepped onto the terrace we were blown away with the view, it was amazing watching Manarola come to life. The property was clean and functional and the beds comfortable. It is well worth the climb I think I counted about 200+ steps from the town centre, but the majority of these can be avoided by going a different route past the church. All in all we spent many hours on the terrace watching daily life go by would highly recommend staying here .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
NJ-USA

Reviewed July 3, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Management Response
3 Jul 2013
Since we have had a very rainy season the grass grows rapidly.We have cut it now,the terrace is not decrepid.It has chairs and table.

Eugenio Bordoni
Tel aviv
Reviewed July 3, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Ca
Reviewed June 5, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing