We were very pleased, pleasant reception, clean, fine room, swimming pool, and most important quiet.
However the areas, including the bar, and the too many places where food is served are uncomfortable, too much light as if in Korea.
Breakfast in minimal but accepatable in Italy.
They do serve dinner too if you are prepared to make a selection at breakfast time, cheap but bad. After a tiresome day in the Cinque Terre one want to stay in the hotel, but also enjoy a good meal. But, don't do it, no good and not pleasant, go around in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a gorgeous palms park and is just 100m. from the sea and close to the railway station. Our rooms are all with private bathroom, telephone, air-conditioning, fridge, TV and safe. Free Wi-fi, parking place and swimming pool. Our restaurant offers a various buffet for breakfast and our kitchen propose Ligurian and Italian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Hotel Villa Adriana Monterosso Al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy